VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:51:12 04/29/03 Tue
Author: Coli
Subject: Re: I'd like to see what a sample day of what you eat.
In reply to: dana 's message, "I'd like to see what a sample day of what you eat." on 09:16:01 04/29/03 Tue

I'm on Phase 2 of the Curves diet and I didn't do as well yesterday on calories (I tend to not eat enough) but here's what I had

Meal 1 - Curves shake with skim milk and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter

Meal 2 - 1 serving of Oberto Cocktail pep (pepperoni sticks)

Meal 3 - Salad with chicken and bacon bits

Meal 4 - 1.5 cup strawberries

Meal 5 - two slices of 100% whole wheat bread (22g carbs for both) with ragu flavored with meat spaghetti sauce on top and then some pepperoni slices and cheese. my version of pizza :)

Meal 6 - two sugar free popsicles.

I should have had something else, but couldn't think of anything that had calories but no carbs (I hit my limit) that I really wanted to fix, so I hit about 1200 calories and 60g carbs (that doesn't include the Curves shake or the salad calories/carbs).

As I was making my shake this morning, I realized just how much of a routine it had come and how much I do enjoy it! I'll probably still drink them even when I'm on phase 3.

Have a GREAT workout!
Coli

>I'm very interested to see what you guys eat during
>the day. Can any of you please submit a day of what
>you eat. I would like to compare it to what I eat.
>Thanks!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: I'd like to see what a sample day of what you eat. -- Coli, 09:52:17 04/29/03 Tue
    [ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.