VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:16:00 04/29/03 Tue
Author: Coli
Subject: Re: no carb diet
In reply to: Rachel 's message, "no carb diet" on 13:44:03 04/29/03 Tue

It's a low carb diet, I don't know that you could eat no carbs :) But it's in the new Curves book (or older ones but they are out of print now). that is listed at the top of the main index of this page (white background with a gal in jeans standing on the front).

It's either carb resticted (unlimited calories but only 40-60g carbs a day) or calorie restricted (phase 2 is 1600 calories and 60g carbs a day limit) and works quite well for a lot of ladies. If your curves doesn't have info on the book, go to amazon.com and look it up. The new book has the 6-week challenge menu and workbook as well as how to use the machines and a home workout in case you can't get out. I think it's worth the money. I have two previous version of the information only book, but i'll be buying the new one too.

>I'm new to Curves and I'm wondering what kind of diet
>you are using and out of what book?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: no carb diet -- Coli, 16:18:08 04/29/03 Tue
    [ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.