VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:02:49 05/01/03 Thu
Author: Adrienne Martin
Subject: how many beats per minute?

Hi it's me AGAIN! I know this question has already been asked but I couldn't remember what page it was on. In fact I think they should have a search on the message board so you can type in the keyword you are looking for and that message comes up. Anyway back to the question... how many beats per minute do the songs have to be at Curves? I think it is 150 is that right? Also how do you figure up the beats per minute? I'm sorry I knew that once to but I just can't remember things since I've had a child. I used to think people were joking when they said they didn't have a memory after having a child...I was WRONG! Anyway I also wanted to let all of you ladies know you are wonderful people the way everyone supports each other... GREAT JOB!!!
Thanks,
Adrienne

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.