VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:48:20 03/05/03 Wed
Author: Coli
Subject: Re: Weighing at Curves?
In reply to: Cassandra 's message, "Weighing at Curves?" on 19:17:54 03/05/03 Wed

The scales at my club weigh slightly more than my home scale, but I also attribute that to I weigh myself in the AM with nothing on, and I weigh at Curves in the afternoon or evening with clothes on....no shoes tho.

I would suggest checking the scale at your curves next time you go in. Just hop on it before you workout and if you notice a MAJOR discrepency, let them know and they should remedy the problem.

On my last weigh/measure I noticed that when my numbers were inputted into the computer, the trainer transposed two numbers increasing my inches lost by 4.5 inches....which is appreciated but when it's not sincere.... ;) So I told them next time I went in and she remeasured me to make 100% sure the numbers were wrong. I mean, I think I would know if I lost another 4 inches around my bust (it's ok, I WANT To lose there ;) I'd do the donation thing if there was such a thing....LOL), but they shouldn't get mad at you for wondering about your weight and why it's so different than your friend. I mean, I honestly would imagine if a person were a size 6 and 180, they would have to either have 0% body fat or be 7 feet tall. I'll never get below a 10, as I can't remember when ever was below a ten and when I was was in high school and I weighed 140....at 5'10". But yeah, 180, if that were a size 6, I'd be Super happy ;) that's about my goal. too bad I'm thinking the size will be a 14 or 16....

>Hi All
>I recently got weighed at Curves when I joined. I was
>wondering if anyone had any discrepancies with they
>weight they say you are. They wrote down 180lbs for
>me & I wear a size 6. My best friend who joined a
>different curves wears a size 10 and they wrote her
>weight as 160. It's not that big of deal, just
>something I am trying to fit my mind around. Thanks
>for any input.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.