VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:24:36 03/08/03 Sat
Author: Coli
Subject: Re: Do You Have A Goal???
In reply to: Larissa 's message, "Do You Have A Goal???" on 14:15:21 03/08/03 Sat

I want to get to the point where I don't have to worry about how wide the seat is at the (fill in the blank, Theatre, airplane, arena). I'm not all that far from most of that but I do also think I'm big enough to where that certain airline that makes overweight people buy two seats would insist I buy a second....sure, I'd be more comfy too, but their prices aren't that good anyway...so I don't use them when I travel. That's a goal for my boyfriend too. altho he's 6'4", which means he will run into problems not being able to fit his LEGS in a lot of seats....but it's not like he can get shorter ;)

Anyone else??

>Do you have a goal? Not really a goal weight, per se,
>but something that you want to be able to do that you
>haven't been able to do?? I have quite a bit of
>weight to lose and recently started Curves. I hadn't
>really thought about this until a few days ago, but I
>think that it would be just wonderful to be able to
>cross my legs at the knees again - you know the way
>that you really aren't supposed to sit but you see a
>lot of people sitting. I haven't been able to do that
>comfortably or look right doing that in years and if I
>could cross my legs at the knees I think it would be
>marvelous. Well, I went first, is there anyone else
>with a goal to do something that thinner people take
>for granted?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.