VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

23/07/03 14:51:33Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]89 ]
Subject: I dont believe it

Author:
Kim
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16/01/04 21:58:30

Has no -one else seen Yachting press then? with the A-Z and giving a whole page and a bit to the likes of us???
One thing though, Am I being a bit dense or has the winter sailing frozen the little grey cells solid. in the description of the T250, I am not sure if the writer is saying that the 240 was more stable or the 250?. ALSO (While your all laughing at my stupidity,) On my 240, the rudder bits are bolted straight on to the transom where as, in the picture of the 250 in the Mag it looks like the top rudder fitting is an A frame of some sort. can any -one confirm this and maybe even tell me why. I do have the problem that if I let the helm go, the rudder slams over EITHER way, under sail or power, and by making the rudder stock more vertical, would help prevent this. as I have a piece of shock cord to prevent movement of the rudder as the rudder slamming over on its own accord, did infact put me aground(Now you know why I NEED a lifting keel???)
Any ideas would be most gratefully received by my wife who has to explain "the funny words daddy said" to my daughter
Kim

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: I dont believe itJoe Jackson26/01/04 22:20:42
Re: I dont believe itTim Ellis31/03/04 13:23:45

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+1
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.