Date Posted:16:11:12 08/30/07 Thu Author:Jack Author Host/IP: spider-ntc-te04.proxy.aol.com / 220.127.116.11 Subject: 1967 Fairlane GTA 390 S Code Convertible For Sale
1967 Ford Fairlane GTA 390 convertible. California Car.
PROJECT- Many new parts, but still needs paint, chrome, and interior (faded). Solid floor pan and trunk. Drives great!
* I have $5,000 in receipts for work done during last 18K miles, $9,000 in receipts for work done in last 32K miles.
* 122,000 original miles (documented - receipts to 1972)
* Original rebuilt 390-320 horsepower V8 (18,000 miles)
* Rebuilt C6 transmission (32,000 miles)
* Rebuilt factory power disc brakes, including new booster and calipers (less than 4,000 miles)
* Rebuilt alternator and regulator (0 miles)
* New mufflers (4K miles); front and rear shocks (4K miles)
* New motor mounts, rebuilt distributor, rebuilt carb, new tires (13,000 miles); u-joints (18,000 miles)
* New upper and lower control arms with bushings, coil springs with seats, and strut bushings (20,000 miles)
* Power steering (ram leaks....needs seal kit)
* Nice power top with glass rear window with boot
* Factory bucket seats and console with floor shift
* Excellent Firestone tires with GT wheels
* Identification tag information: VIN=7H43S118918; Body=76D; Pt=A; Trim=8D; Date=08K; DSO=72; Axle=4; Trans=U
Jack at 925-676-2055 (Concord, CA)or firstname.lastname@example.org