|[ VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1, 2, 3,  ]|
|Subject: Re: P.S. These are all facts.|
Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |
Date Posted: 12:29:19 10/19/05 Wed
Author Host/IP: mobile-166-138-238-173.mycingular.net/18.104.22.168
In reply to: K 's message, "Re: P.S. These are all facts." on 11:43:20 10/19/05 Wed
1. Never ride in a van with the Regner boys when they are feeling sick...
2. Brian Lilly needs to learn how to read maps - Reno is not "just that far on a map" and no, 9 guys in a mini van with luggage is not comfortable....
3. However, the black jack dealer telling Cory Dean "You are so unlucky that if you fell in a barrell of tits you would come out sucking your thumb" was well worth the drive.
4. Derek walking back from a west texas field in the middle of the night exclaiming "I just blew a#@ all over that pole!"
5. Having Rhett "nut check" Lance on a meaningless match point and your outside hitter rolling on the floor in pain during the point.
6. Justin Regner sliding across a Mcdonalds floor just so everyone would look at him while playing the circle game.
7. Skippy talking like he had any chance with any girl...
8. Klavo...the best Russian to ever play for A&M
9. Jon Rye always losing his jersey only to find it still on under his warm up shirt
10. Mitch at Hooter's choking up the first time he sucked head...crawfish head..
11. Green Maroon..although i never had the privelage to play for this great team i always secretly wanted to.
12. Steve Larwa..the oldest player in A&M history..dont worry K you got a few more years before you take that title away from him...
13. Tomball...man could they warm up
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
|Re: P.S. These are all facts.||Skip||18:31:51 10/19/05 Wed|
Forum timezone: GMT-6|
VF Version: 2.94, ConfDB:
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.