VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8] ]
Subject: WE'RE STARTING A NEW SEASON.... AND GUESS WHAT??? NOW WE ARE HOLDING PAGEANTS IN ARKANSAS ALSO

Author:
Anonymous
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:09:31 07/12/03 Sat

*~*America’s Fabulous Faces Missouri*~*

*~*~Show Me Girls~*~*

"IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE INFORMATION SENT TO YOU ABOUT ANY OF OUR UPCOMING PRELIMS, PLEASE EMAIL FOR A LOCATION NEAR YOU"

*~*~Queen & King Winners~*~*

"CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF OUR BEAUTIFUL 2003 MISSOURI QUEENS/KINGS. WHAT A GORGEOUS GROUP OF CONTESTANTS. KATIE AND I ARE SO PROUD TO HAVE YOU REPRESENT MISSOURI. WE INVITE ALL OF YOU TO COME BACK AND CROWN THIS YEAR. "

*~*~Overall Supreme Winners~*~*

"2003 OVERALL SWIMWEAR AND PHOTOGENIC QUEENS/KINGS. WE ARE SO PROUD TO HAVE YOU REPESENT MISSOURI'S FINEST!!!"

*~*~Supreme Winners~*~*

"YOU GUYS LOOK MARVELOUS!!! I EXPECT TO SEE ALL OF YOU BACK NEXT YEAR TO GIVE UP YOUR TITLES. YOU ARE THE CREAM OF THE CROP AND YOU MAKE MISSOURI SOOOOOOOO PROUD!!!"

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.