VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 6/11/09 12:11:08am
Author: Mike (webmaster)
Subject: Re: Updates
In reply to: John Smith 's message, "Updates" on 3/11/09 6:34:39pm

>Just out of interest, whoever built this site do you
>intend on updating it ??????????????? I know I'd like
>to know what is happening and I am sure many others
>are too ?????

Hi john,

thanks for bringing that up...

I've just looked back, and seen that it's been just over 5 years since the jesusarmywatch.org.uk website and archive has been updated!, it really doesn't feel that long ago to be honest, but it does need a bit of a spruce up with more recent information adding. (plus the links page seems to be pointing to alot of pages that are no longer there, and could be used to link to currently existing web pages that weren't around back in 2004 when it was last reviewed)

At least the archive of published articles and stories is just as relevant as it has always been. Forty-ish years of history seems quite short time when you're watching a group who focus on lifestyles around 2000 years ago... and at least historical stuff doesn't change as time goes on.

ok, i digress. In answer to your question: yes! , we do intend to update the main site, although i can't promise when!. Hopefully (time permitting) we will manage to get an update together and upload it sometime in the new year.

There are still a few historical articles in the file which need adding to the archive now that they've been 'sourced', and more recent articles to add which have been published since the last update as well.

but, as there's so much info elsewhere on the web about the fellowship now, are there any links to other websites which you think should be included ?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.