VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18/06/10 1:55:54pm
Author: Luke
Subject: Ja school abuse and dog chains
In reply to: Barbara 's message, "Re: The next step for the evil ja" on 18/06/10 10:19:44am

Yes barbara, they did try and stop home schooling, the Plymouth bretre. already run their own schools, a lot of them come out very insular and not wanting anything to do with the world, a lot of children are home tutored due to bullying, at one point councils offered this.

I disagree about the ja not gunning people down, anything is possible with Stanton gone, anyone could create a faction, as haines could be overly controlling, even for the ja.

I remember when the elders kept me like a dog, and it's these people who are in charge, and who would be in charge of schools.

The elders did a test of faith, where we wouldn't use the toilet, trusting ion the lord to keep us from need, guards were put on toilets.

I really needed to piss, so I went in a bush outside, the elders were not happy, I was punished, I was put in a wood shed, with a chain round my neck, padlocked to a ring on the wall, and given water in a bowl, and no food for about 12 hours, until the next morning.

My crime, I had sinned against the lord by wanting to piss, and acted like a dog by going to piss in bushes, so I had to be treated like he dog I had become, and such was the control they had, I accepted it!!

I was also abused as a child, and what Barbara says it correct, abused people should stay away from the ja, the ja views you as vulnerable and abuses you all the more.

I needed time and space at the time, not more abuse, these days if someone tried to tie me up with dog chains, I would run away, or fight hard.

I am slowly with the support of peter and barbara telling my story, thanks guys, any stories similar.

>I think that school idea is a very bad thing as well.
>I had to home educate for a while, as my daughter was
>bullied at school, and the school and LEA would not
>lift a finger to help my daughter. The Government is
>cracking down on home educators as I was then, and yet
>they are pushing forward this crazy scheme - why?
>
>I expect the JA will start up a school.
>
>I do not think the JA will go gunning people down ect.
>They destroy people in a more subtle way than that -
>they crush their souls flat, and then when the person
>is rock bottom and seems to be no use to anyone
>anymore they abandon them, like the "respectable"
>people did in Jesus's Good Samaritan parable.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.