VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Welcome!!

Author:
~Mandi
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:08:32 09/27/02 Fri

Ok so here it is...my new message board for PC. I hope you enjoy. I'm on a board like this for AMC. I like they way it works so here are a few rules:

1. This is a FRIENDLY board. So respectful to others and have your discussions but in the end stay friendly and no bashing others.

2. The way this board will work the best is when someone posts a NEW message use the normal format (subject in subject area and text in message area) and then when someone replies to it, put you whole reply in the subject area and not the message area. You can put as much in the subject area as you want and it will all be seen. This way you don't have to keep clicking links to read all the replies or messages.

3. Don't type all in caps unless you are trying to make a point. (It's harder to read and it's taken as yelling)

4. You don't have to use your real name if you don't want to. There is no signing in or passwords so feel free to sign a pen name or use your real name or even at time you can put sometime like *Just a fan* or *anonymous*.

5. You don't have to limit posts to just PC if you want to just talk you can.

6. Have fun!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
This is an example of what I'm saying about using the subject area. It will make it quicker and easier to read all the posts. (NT)~Mandi22:11:38 09/27/02 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.