VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Damani/Armani?? Vampire?

Author:
Barbara Ann
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04:34:46 08/07/03 Thu

I have never been able to hear that Character's name clearly, I think she is named something like Damani or Armani--the really beautiful new girl in town Jamal has the hots for.

Anyway-isn't it pretty clear (I'll call her Damani for now) that Damani is actually a Vampire? I have suspected it from the beginning, and the clues are adding up. When Jamal could hear her thoughts, she was thinking she liked Jamal but there was no way it could work out-probably because she was a VAMPIRE and thought he was mortal.

Then-when Jamal finally tells Damani he is a Vampire, she accepts it really easily and willingly, and seems almost happy and relieved. Most people wouldn't have that attitude! I am thinking she has no problem understanding Jamal is a Vampire, because she is one too! And then suddenly she is all over Jamal wanting "that smoothie date" because he's one of her!

AND-there is that entire freaky scene with Caleb cornering Damani outside the Gym-accusing her (without actually saying it) of being a Vampire and having his ring. He seems to know her, and senses instinctively she is a Vampire...so she must be one!

THEN-what really clinched it for me, was just recently that guy tried to mug Damani at the outdoor Pizza Place, and without warning we see the guy scared to death running away from Damani for some reason. I am guessing it's because in order to protect herself she turned into a Vampire and showed her fangs to the mugger! What else would explain him giving up and running away from her in fear?

All signs point to Damani clearly being a Vampire...that has to be why she is acting so secretive, with this hidden mystery and past...and why she accepts Jamal being a Vampire so easily and considers him a trusting friend now. Caleb knew, and I think we do now too! I wonder when they will reveal this in the plot...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Her name is ImaniJoanna23:09:11 08/09/03 Sat
SHE IS A WEREWOLFKeisha16:44:06 08/28/03 Thu
AmaniNeva13:27:19 10/19/03 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.