VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: PC FAN

Author:
Rob
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02:17:12 10/04/03 Sat

I started watching PC just flipping channels and the Steven Clay experience was doing the concert thing. Being a musician myself the show totally held my attention. I also work for myself so was able to create free time and watched it to the end...It made me sad that the show ended but what an episode...Imani changing, and the weddings were really cool...and Allison going to have Calebs baby..Wow.....I really like the way the last episode ended with a lot of things left open, that way it lives on....Wendy Riche(consultant)and everyone else involved in that show really did a great job....Anyway I guess now that its ended I'll just go back to work. :( If anyone cares to send email my address is...onescottishblowhard@yahoo.com....ps. I make flutes as a hobby hence the email name..Take care and have a good weekend....Rob

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.