VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Its So Sad

Author:
Tina
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:27:38 10/06/03 Mon
In reply to: Barbara Ann 's message, "Port Charles Cancelled" on 04:27:05 08/07/03 Thu

It's When i found out about this show's cancelation i was very sad.....and like about to cry...It was such a sadness overwelmin me....i dont know why....its just that i loved that show it was indeed a unique show and i always would look forward to watchin PC every night of my day...And now its gone forever....I wish that they would get the show back and its so dum how the ending dosent even make sense... I mean you can tell that there is more to the story aviously alot of the conflict was not resolved in the stories... and I thougth it was going to go on for years and years. My god, with no disrespect to anyone, but the people who decided to cancel this are really indeed dumb id have to say how can they not see how much this show had an impact...of course the ratings wouldnt be so high but its a new soap its been only on for about 6 years..it needed time and the fans were in love with the show... I just don't know why they would do this.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
13th booksteven17:54:28 08/15/04 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.