Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:23:40 11/09/11 Wed
Author: Michael
Subject: Re: Lower handicap players
In reply to: Muc 's message, "Lower handicap players" on 10:08:42 11/01/11 Tue

Muc,

There are plenty of low single digit handicap players who use 1 Irons. I have gone from regularly playing in the mid-80s never breaking into the 70s to now playing in the 70s and almost never breaking into the 80s.

My progress did happen following my purchase of 1 Iron clubs (driver - lob wedge), however I would not say the 1 Iron clubs alone account for my lower scores. They certainly have helped, but my total game has improved including my short game. I had a couple of rounds in the 60s this year, and in the last 30 days or so I have never been higher than 5 over par.

I think the greatest asset to using 1 Iron club is the consistency one can gain using them. The clubs are all the same except for the loft, so the only real variable is the golfer him or her self. Let's say this . . . if you play 1 Iron clubs it will never be the clubs that limit you.

Hope this helps.

Michael

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.