Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:39:37 02/25/06 Sat
Author: Joy Bruce
Subject: Does anyone know if Vindale Research is legitimate?

I recently have received an offer from Vindale Research. The way it works is you test products having to pay a fee up front and then fill out an evaluation of the product or service. Then you are supposed to be reimbursed. Has anyone had any experience with this to know if it's legitimate. Thanks for your help.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> It's OK -- Ethan Hall, 19:20:15 04/21/06 Fri

Hi! I was searching for the same information and found your post. I signed up with Vindale a wile ago. I did a couple of surveys, they paid me $50 and I want to keep doing survys. But now, I'm not sure whether to continue or just be glad I actually made the $50. If you have any more experience I wuold be greatful. Thanks.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Vindale asking you for money -- Cathleen Stacey (Concerned), 19:15:23 09/05/07 Wed

Hi America,
I go by the rule that anytime a Company asks me for money it is not a reputable company and I don't partake.
Here are some I frequently do surveys for a get paid, no begging, Buzzback, American Consumer Opinion(Anne Parks)-sends check in mail in 2-3 weeks, MyView-pays thru Paypal couple of surveys a week. SurveySpot- many surveys pays thru Paypal or options.

Have a good life! :}
Cat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Vindale Research -- Vindale Support, 14:37:52 12/07/07 Fri

Hi, this is Vindale Support. We would like to encourage everyone that we are indeed a legitimate company and have made pay outs to many of our members. If there are any inquiries we can help anyone with please feel free to email us at: support@vindale.com or view our FAQ's http://vindale.com/v/faq.jsp
We will be more then happy to answer your questions.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> regarding my vindale membership -- Chandrasheker, 14:51:06 10/08/13 Tue

hi Vindale,
i am trying to login my account but as i login it says my account was cancelled by vindale research and i am emailing at support@vindale.com nobody is responding to my mail.please help me out here.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> vindale -- terry (curious), 09:01:43 09/10/07 Mon

I can't take a survey because my pc even with security lowered won't allow it. They don't have a direct contact, how do I do so?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Vindale is Legit I got paid -- Nick, 10:21:51 03/19/10 Fri

I made $1000 Extra a month with vindale and I have the screen shots to prove it anyone looking for more cash click the link below to get started http://tryvindale.com/VggzPVM4

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Vindale Get paid to take surveys online more info here -- Nick, 17:26:19 06/21/10 Mon

How are you today currently we are looking for people to take part in surveys online. Our company researches products all over the world we need comsumers like you to test them for us. If you are interested in evaluating products take a look at the picture for a look at what you can make with these surveys if your willing to put the time in. You can sign up with our site here

http://tryvindale.com/VggzPVM4

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Vindale no value -- marie (used), 10:48:26 02/06/12 Mon

I did fill out several surveys, about 15 minutes in, I was stopped and told I wasn't what they were looking for. so, no pay.
I completed several Very Lengthy surveys and never got a dime.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Vindale -- Jennifer, 08:07:15 09/15/12 Sat

The same thing happened to me, I started surveys for like $0.99 or even $0.10 and spent about 15-20 minutes answering there questions then they say I do not qualify or they have enough participants. It was a total waste of my time. I have filled out a lot of there surveys and I only have made $2.80.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> paid surveys -- chris (happy), 19:27:55 09/02/13 Mon

You don't have to pay anything. You can choose the surveys that just pay you for completing them. The ones that pay a large amount are the ones you do have to pay in order to receive money. Like apply for a credit card they offer, you have to get the card before they pay.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Vindale Research -- Patti Connelly, 17:10:59 07/15/06 Sat

I had did a few surveys got paid $50.00 .Bal at $25.90 Have not heard any thing more from them. I am wondering what there story is too. have send emails to them with no response. If someone find any imformation out I would appreciated if you would let me know. Thank You

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Got money -- Patti (happy), 00:12:45 11/13/06 Mon

Just a bit slow

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Vindale Payment -- Dj, 18:29:37 01/14/07 Sun

Patti, did it take vindale that long to pay your first email was in July and then I got paid just a little slow was in Nov? I would say that is really slow. I too just received an email and I to was wondering about he company. I don't like the fact that you have to use your cc to get into the company's we have to research. Thanks for anyones help.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Vindale payment -- David, 13:34:58 01/21/07 Sun

I have receive multiple surveys from Vindale, but I haven't tried them yet. Until I receive more feedback about Vindale.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Vindale -- Nicole, 15:41:55 02/15/07 Thu

I have been signed up with Vindale for about 7 months. I have gotten payments twice. They only pay on the 15 and last day of each month and they don't come out with surveys too often, at least not that I've seen. I consider it an opportunity to make a few extra bucks every now and then.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Vindale -- Nick, 10:24:15 03/19/10 Fri

I made I use the refferals and the surveys I got paid to check it out http://tryvindale.com/VggzPVM4

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Vindale Research -- Kelsey, 22:11:19 03/15/07 Thu

Have you finally recieved payment? If so, How long did it take for you to recieve it I'm knowing b now that it is not what is stated on the website for the 15th and the last day of the month because I have tken surveys and have not recieved payment for my time and services either.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> We're sorry, your text did not match the Captcha Test. Please try again. -- BILL, 00:55:08 04/22/07 Sun

Urgently operation is required. Help who can. My account 1834678. In advance
I thank.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Help -- BILL, 00:57:25 04/22/07 Sun

Urgently operation is required. Help who can. My account 1834678. In advance
I thank.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> VINDALE RESEARCH -- KERRIE, 17:00:12 05/22/07 Tue

Yes, I signed up with them also and got paid $50. Now I have a $28.95 balance and am anxious for more surveys but haVE not heard from them either.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Not receiving e-mail offers -- Judi (This is a legitimate company), 10:15:44 03/20/08 Thu

Hi, I too have not been receiving the e-mails. I got my first $50 check very quickly. According to the way they pay I was not expecting my payment to go through until the end of February, but I received my check at the end of February.

To take more surveys go to their website vindale.com or if you can't get it that way google vindale and it will come up.

Right now they have a lot of surveys available. Don't forget, any up front fees get paid back to you in the payment of the survey. If a survey is paying $20, your up front money is included in this. So it is free.

So have fun and keep those $50 checks coming.

Judi

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> robot -- bob (:0), 12:20:00 02/24/09 Tue

sounds like you're a vindale robot trying to add credibility to your shady business

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Vindale Research -- Brenda (pissed), 11:04:16 06/08/07 Fri

I too have signed up with Vindale Research. I got paid $50.00 and have $38.95 sitting in my account. I have been emailing them since April 5th in regards to why I'm not receiving anymore surveys, yet they have not responded to any of them. So, I sent them the following email and hopefully they will respond this time:

"Ok, I've made several attempts to contact your company through email regarding more surveys and why I haven't received anymore and I STILL HAVE HAD NO RESPONSE. Now, I'm writing to tell you that if you don't respond to my email, I will seek legal action to get the money that I paid to take the surveys back (that is sitting in my account with you.) I have made copies and have them in hand ready to hand over to my attorney. I guarantee you that I can get more than enough people to go into a lawsuit with me since I've read that you have done the same to them. I expect a response in the next few days or you will receive a lawsuit against you from my attorney. Thank you!"

We'll see what happens.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> hi -- avelino tomas (oohhh), 19:38:35 06/15/07 Fri

hello i need help can any around there at your place can help me in my predicament? iam sick and i need to go to a doctor can i barrow money from anybody out there! thanks

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> money -- joe, 17:25:20 08/05/07 Sun

sure how much do you need?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> legal action against Vindale Research -- niqy, 07:51:14 08/04/07 Sat

I would like to know if you ever received your remaining payment from Vindale Research.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Vindale research -- niqy (want to know--awaiting pymt), 08:11:26 08/04/07 Sat

Did you end up having to go through with legal action against vindale?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> vindale -- sheri rosen, 06:58:39 09/15/07 Sat

You can only get the money once your balance reaches $50 then they will pay

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Vindale Research -- Doreen Hayston (leery), 19:35:19 08/07/12 Tue

Brenda (pissed)
You state that you have $38.95 sitting in your account, What account is this? Is this a personal account or an account set up to spend with their consumers only?
I am leery about the payment action they make. Could you explain how it works, if the money is licked into certain products only or is it my to spend how I wish for example, food, gas, etc.

Any response, preferably to my email address, will be much appreciated.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Vindale Research -- Doreen Hayston (leery), 19:37:56 08/07/12 Tue

Brenda (pissed)
You state that you have $38.95 sitting in your account, What account is this? Is this a personal account or an account set up to spend with their consumers only?
I am leery about the payment action they make. Could you explain how it works, if the money is licked into certain products only or is it my to spend how I wish for example, food, gas, etc.

Any response, preferably to my email address, will be much appreciated.
dlh103@yahoo.com

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> vindale research -- jo, 04:01:03 08/02/07 Thu

Hi..I chose not to go with Vindale. I don't like that you have to "purchase" product to get paid. And, they only pay after you have a balance of $50 on your account. I don't care to run up expenses, hoping to recoop it. thanks.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> vindale -- gina (happy), 17:44:39 10/09/07 Tue

Yeah, vindale research is cool, I got paid for my first time of $50.00, they don't email you except for once in a blue moon. You have to keep going back to their website and taking the surveys on your own. They only pay out, I think on the 1st of every month.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> vindale payment -- kiv, 00:19:03 12/18/08 Thu

I have not made enough to get paid yet, and i also realize i am responding to a very old message, but the reason for having a balance at $25 and not getting paid is because you are paid in increments of $50, so you need to get that balance to $50 to get the payment you seek.

[ Edit | View ]

[> I would like to know more as well -- Joyce (wondering), 09:43:09 04/05/07 Thu

They just let me know today that I would start recieving surveys from them and that I would need to use my cc.Has anyone checked the BBB to try and find out more about this co.?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Imperative Advice! -- ContinuedSkeptic, 11:14:43 09/18/12 Tue

Why don't YOU check with the BBB? As with all and any other companies, (such as Mystery Shopping, etc.) that profess that you can "earn monies", be aware that you should NEVER EVER have to PAY OUT money in order to receive money, no less give them your personal information, such as your CC!

[ Edit | View ]

[> they're legit -- emilio (happy), 09:03:13 05/10/07 Thu

these guys are legit, so long as you follow their instructions. i got one $50 payment, then lost interest. you have to make sure you sign up for stuff with their links.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Is it a Scam? Yes and No. -- Regular Guy (angry), 13:10:05 05/22/07 Tue

I have been a member of Vindale for about 6 or 8 months now. There are four major questions to ask about Vindale:

1. Is it a legitimate market research company?
2. Will I get paid?
3. Is it a scam?
4. Is it worth it?

And the answers are:

1. NO. They make their money by getting paid for referrals when you sign up for "free" trials at their affiliate sites. Most of these sites will automatically renew your membership and charge your credit card if you don't jump through just the right hoops to cancel your trial membership. I almost lost over $140 from one of the "surveys" (Bargain Networks--beware that company!). This company continued to charge my credit card for about 4 months after I had canceled my account. In the end, it took repeated calls to their support staff, a couple of letters to the BBB, and an official complaint California Attorney General's office to finally get my money refunded. I informed Vindale that Bargain Networks was a scam, and they responded with a form letter basically saying "if you have any trouble with this company, please indicate so on your survey".

2. YES. This site may be a scam, but if you jump through all of their hoops, and do everything EXACTLY as instructed, you will get paid. They pay you whenever your balance reaches a total of $50. I've received one $50 check from them so far. My current balance is about $30 and I am awaiting the next "survey" opportunity to bring the balance over $50 and then cancel my membership.

3. YES and NO... They are using the guise of "market reasearch" to get you to sign up for "free" trial memberships at various sites, for which they get paid by these companies. So YES, it's a scam because you aren't really getting what you sign up for. However, you could also say that NO, it's not a scam, because if you follow the instructions exactly, you will (eventually) get paid. Just don't turn to Vindale for any help if you get ripped off by one of their affiliates.

4. MAYBE... It's up to you to decide if it's worth it or not. If you have privacy concerns about using your credit card, then this isn't for you. If you are the super-organized type, and you're really good paying attention to minute details, and can remember to cancel trial memberships, return free trial samples, etc, then this site is for you.

Me, personally, I'm done dealing with these people. Their customer service is horrendous. They've screwed me twice so far by not paying me for trials I completed per their instructions. As soon as I accumulate my next $50, I'm ending my membership with Vindale.

Thanks for reading, and I really hope this info helps.

- Just a Regular Guy

[ Edit | View ]

[> Vindale Research -- Victoria (Thoroughly Annoyed), 14:05:02 08/10/07 Fri

I signed up with Vindale partially because it was listed on a "Top 25" of money making survey sites. Like a fool, I paid to try some of the products offered so that I would be able to complete the survey.

My account showed that I received $22 credit for two of the surveys but the Blockbuster and the Grant Teacher that I paid for and used for the trial period, I am just out the money.

I have sent them 5 emails and they sit in my inbox with a status of "pending".

I recently sent them an email asking why I have not received credit for a trial with Blockbuster. I had to send an email from Blockbuster that I received showing my confirmation number and all of the "welcome" crap that they sent me as proof that I signed up but that was almost 3 weeks ago and still no credit.

My advice, save your money and don't bother. I never see surveys and I log on occasionally to see if they have answered. They have not.

Regular Guy says their customer service is horrendous.I think they don't know what the word means.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Vindale Reseaarch -- Virginia Maarques, 01:45:55 08/13/07 Mon

My experience with Vindale has led me to believe that not only are they not legitimate, but that they are unethical. I have three completed surveys in my account, but this last one has not been verified. It ws completed 7-24-07, and i have written them three Emails and two FAX's, but still no response, except for Ticket numbers. This last survey would have given me enough cedits to be able to collect my %50. I am wondering if this is their way of avoiding payment. I have been careful not to pay anything out to do the surveys, but my time is worth something. I had read uncomplementary reports about them beore I signed up and so I was suspicious. They are not a legitamate research company as defined by Market Researach Association. I would like to get the word out so that others would not get caught in theirtrap. Those of you who got paid may have just got lucky, or maybe you didn't cancel your memberships after the free trial period. Maybe there is something sleazy going on between Vindale and their clients. I have reported Vindale to the BetterBusinessBureau, www.bbbonline.com, for whatever good it will do. I have been very careful in selecting the surveys that i did so as not to spend any money and have always canceled any trial memberships before they expired. I am waiting up on canceling this last one right now because of this problem of being verified. I would like to hear more of your comments. I just went baack and read your message, Regular Guy. Customer Service just doesn't exist, and forget the phone. I am also sending all of my correspondence to their mail address in New Youk. I think it is only a box number, though. I seriously doubt that i will get a response. I have also been trying to find the way to make a report to the Market Research Association, mra-net.org, Does anyone know how to do that. We really need to do somethng about these people. I would like to put them out of business I just wonder how it is that some people got paid. I am all for legal action against them.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Vindale Research -- Jim (Frustrated), 21:51:02 07/08/08 Tue

I have been signed with vindale research for about one year now. I have only had one survey, and was never paid or responded to at all. I gave up on these people, and i would recommend that anyone else do the same. IF YOU HAVE TO PAY TO DO SURVEYS, YOU WILL BE RIPPED-OFF.... PERIOD

[ Edit | View ]

[> legit -- john, 21:42:57 10/16/07 Tue

u get paid every 50 bucks
the downside is if there is an acquisition fee (which u get reimbused for) they include that in the money you get.
so if the survey gives you 10.00 and there is an acquisition fee of 2.00 which u pay on ur c/c, then ur only making 8.00, but ull receive 10.00 which includes the reimbursed 2.00.
if ur planning to make a buncha money, then ur a loser and need to get a real job. if u want to make some spare cash and are patient, then this can do it for u
i seriously think half u guys dont know how to read instructions. i only did the free ones :)

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Little john -- Pamela (Who's a loser), 20:28:02 01/02/08 Wed

Little john if you are saying that people are losers for trying to earn some money doing surveys I guess that puts you in that category too. The only reason you didn't probably do the one for Vindale is because you're such a loser that you don't even have a credit card to use to do that. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

[ Edit | View ]

[> don't sign up! -- Robyn, 21:09:57 11/15/07 Thu

I would not recommend for anyone to try out this company. It has been a customer service nightmare dealing with them, and I am about to write off the $22 on my account because I do not think I can stand the whole process long enough to reach the $50. I think they know this, and that is why they only pay you if you reach $50. I bet a lot of people quit before they get that far.

[ Edit | View ]

[> It's OK -- Gilbert G. King, 02:46:03 12/31/07 Mon

I have been doing surveys for Vindale for quite a while now and I don't complain because they do things the way the explained that they would and like it or not I accepted it.
True, they pay only twice a month when your balanCe is $50.00 or more. That was explained before I started, so why gripe. I log into my account often and always have surveys waiting. So much so that I do not always have time to complete them all. As of this minute I have seven waiting. If you have read the information, you will see that some surveys have an acquisition fee. When you pay it, you will be reimbursed. If you remember that you don't get anything for nothing; there is a little work involved, and you have to set up a system to cancel these obligations once you have done the surveys. I have never experienced a problem cancelling or anything else because I knew what I was getting into and the little work that I had to do to MANAGE THIS THING PROPERLY.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Vindale-- good start, has slowed recently... -- Eric (frustrated worker bee), 20:56:06 02/21/08 Thu

I've completed 20 surveys to verified status and have been payed as promised twice on the 15th and/or the last day of the month for a total of $150. I've spent $55 completing the offers, thus netting $99 for MANY HOURS of work (keying, logging, following-up, returning products, cancelling trials, and more).

New surveys are now SLOW COMING into my surveys box. Why??? Let's make some real money!! NOTE: I'm not consistently making enough money. VINDALE CUSTOMER REPS: SEND MORE SURVEYS.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Vindale - a racket??? -- N8, 09:26:56 03/13/08 Thu

I just signed up with Vindale... After reviewing their site and reading the post here, I can clearly see what Vindale is doing. They are masquerading as a legitimate market research company. In reality they are simply collecting revenue from affiliate programs. For more information on affiliate programs you can visit the largest affiliate network on the web, Commission Junction at www.cj.com. They handle the affiliate programs for companies like eBay and Amazon.com. Vindale is getting paid every time someone signs up with a company to complete their "survey". While what Vindale appears to be doing is most likely legal (even if it is unethical), they may very well be violating the terms and conditions of the affiliate programs they are members of. If you are having problems with Vindale you may consider contacting the companies they work with and advise them of Vindale's tactics. Of course Vindale may only choose companies that do not care.
It is true that you can rarely get something for nothing, however, you should not have to sign up and pay with your cc to work for a company. Some people say that time is money. Time is NOT money. Money is money. Time is much more valuable. If you run out of money, you can always scrounge up more. If you run out of time, that's all she wrote. Why sign up with a company that wants your money up front AND your time?
I noticed that Vindale Support posted on this message board in Dec of '07. I would like to challenge Vindale to reply to this post. And I mean really reply to it, not just say "If there are any inquiries we can help anyone with please feel free to email us at...". I mean really reply publicly to the specifics in this post. I suspect that they will not.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Follow Up - Vindale - a racket??? -- N8, 14:31:22 03/16/08 Sun

I did a little more research, and it would appear that Vindale may be doing something called Sugging. According to Wikipedia, Sugging is a market research industry term, meaning "selling under the guise of research". This behavior occurs when a product marketer falsely pretends to be a market researcher conducting a survey, when in reality they are simply trying to sell the product in question.
Generally considered unethical, this tactic is strictly prohibited by trade groups, such as CASRO and MRA, for their member research companies.

I hope you find this is helpfull,
-N8

[ Edit | View ]

[> Vindale -- Justin, 22:58:52 01/05/09 Mon

Vindale has a disclaimer saying that they are not liable for any misleading information on their website. Read the terms and conditions.

With that information I would not invest any time or money into that.

[ Edit | View ]

[> vindale -- Cheri, 20:07:14 01/06/09 Tue

i just signed up for vindale. received my confirmation emails. now i am having trouble trying to log on to their website. It's like it doesnt work at all. maybe they went out of business>>>lol

[ Edit | View ]

[> vindale -- silvi (anger), 17:05:07 01/15/09 Thu

I have not been credited for the several surveys taken at vindale.
how long do you have to wait??
yeah, they are promoting other things and require strange things-
and why cant a person avoiding all that, get paid as promised?

[ Edit | View ]

[> Vindale; So far so good -- Neil, Glos.UK. (Taking it slow and easy.), 13:12:26 02/07/09 Sat

Hi, Yep I am happy with my results so far, I am aware I won't get rich, yet it pays for other bills like council tax. I have also signed up with quite a few that put you into draws etc - not so good yet easy and another survey that pays for a quick telephone survey.
Reality nothing is for free Vinddale do pay in increments of $50 bundles twice a month, if surveys dry up go to your account click on the link in a previously saved survey invite and you will see more surveys waiting. I honestly can't see the problem. Tip get "Robomaster" on trial - it saves all login data so signing up with countless name/adddress stuff is easy- one click it's done. just read the requirements for surveys and be aware not to get sucked into signing up for loans as a survey request- it really is a loan application-sneaky yet open eyes and mind you will get paid. Ta have fun with the exta dosh - it pays my car insurance monthly payments for me and others.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Different Vindale -- Neil .GLos.uk, 13:18:37 02/07/09 Sat

Hi with reference to my comment above I forgot to mention,I belive Vindale research is almost ok--don't confuse with "VINDALE-REASEARCH" note the hypen it is a rip off scam made to look like the real company.ta Neil

[ Edit | View ]

[> This is legit -- Sam (Happy), 09:14:36 02/14/09 Sat

I have used Vindale now for about 8 month and I have had 3 payments of $50. If you follow it by the book it will pay back. It will not make you rich but it is a very good second income. If you have to pay for a product they pay you the money back and you get to keep the product its win win.The 1 thing i would recommend is to keep a diry of when you do the surveys and when you have to cancel the subscriptions (This is what I do and have never gone wrong yet).

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Getting Paid! -- Marilyn (Wondering), 10:58:09 05/04/13 Sat

Hi Sam,
I am new to Vindale and so far according to my account, I have 8.40. At one point I would do surveys that required a credit card now I only do those that don't! I also gained a couple pennies from the rewards in my inbox. I am wondering if when I reach the $50 whether or not it will go to my paypal.

[ Edit | View ]

[> payout -- Elliott Smith (urgent), 14:04:46 01/14/10 Thu

do they only pay pay pal or do they send check please tell me daddydoctor123@yahoo.com

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> pay pal and check -- jason s., 11:49:29 04/22/10 Thu

they have both options paypal and check!

i've been paid. i think the site is pretty legit, but i dont think ill get rich like they kind of imply

[ Edit | View ]

[> VINDALE -- Alix, 13:43:37 04/05/12 Thu

how do you get paid from Vindale? i just signed up but i do not know how i receive my money

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Getting paid and other questions... -- Winner, 11:48:11 09/18/12 Tue

Go and read their "terms and conditions" before asking questions here. It's all there in the samll print just like you should do with anyone else that you would sign up with!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Moving away from Vindale -- Nas, 19:40:37 05/26/12 Sat

I have been a memeber since Nov 2011. I have only made $12.50. I can never seem to qualify for their big money survays.

Time to move on. I found a program that pays $20 for free trial sign up. Vindale sign ups never pay close to this.

Get paid for your time at My Side Money

[ Edit | View ]

[> I keep pushingn the get paid button on Vindale Research and it does not work -- Debbie, 17:17:25 06/20/12 Wed

I now have $50 in my Vindale Research Page. I have done everything right to get paid by paypal and I come to last page to summit and it will not summit. Can anyone tell me what to do?!

[ Edit | View ]

[> VINDALE A SCAM -- MARIA, 18:51:28 08/14/13 Wed

IF YOU GOT PAID $50 BUCKS CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY AND TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN. ITS $50. MORE THAN I EVER GOT AFTER YEARS OF TAKING SURVEYS.

[ Edit | View ]

[> VINDALE "SCAM" -- MARIA, 03:40:27 08/19/13 Mon

I haven't quite made the $50. mark so I don't know whether I'll be paid or not. I do not that they make it very difficult to earn the dollars the closer you get the the $50. mark. It becomes tedious and questionable, i.e. had verified points reversed and nobody knows why. I plan on shooting for the $50. and quitting. My Points and Survey Spot are much better.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Getting Paid -- MELISSA (ChaChing), 10:26:18 09/04/13 Wed

Vindale is legit! I've never been asked for a credit card, I receive survey invites almost every day and I've received 2 checks so far, first check $100, second check $50 and I'm $20 away from my next check!! Woot! Woot!

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.