Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Allah sucks

Author:
Wuls
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:18:35 08/07/03 Thu

ALLAH MAY FUCK EVERY MOSLIM because i hate that idiot people.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Allah sucks

Author:
Al nestro
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:34:12 01/17/04 Sat

I agree damn those wicked biches, i hope that they will burn in hell

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
someone
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:02:01 06/03/04 Thu

hello, i read this and i felt really insoluted, i dont understand why people say this kind of things, the islam is a great religion. So please stop making these nonsense forums, its just being idiotic.

Author:
A muslim who felt insulted
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:08:08 06/03/04 Thu

i argree, islam is a good religion, and these guys who say insoulting thing about islam,are people who listned to the Tv and saw some propaganda about the islam, and they were so stupid to beleave it. Its just pephetic, stupid loosers, its just sad. Damn those idiots make me angry.

[> [> Subject: Re: Allah sucks

Author:
THE KILLER OF FUCKING MUSLIMS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:14:29 10/20/04 Wed

ME AND ALL THESE PPL THAT AGREE WITH ME WILL KILL UR ASSES U WILL GO DOWN U MOTHER FUCKERS WAIT AND SEE UR SHITY COUNTRY CAN NEVA COMPETE WITH AMERICA!!
ONCE EVERYBODY REOLISES WHO DUMB U GUYS ARE ALL THE COUNTRYS WILL GANG UP AGAINST YOU!
U WILL ALL BE KILLED AND U WILL ALL FUKIN DIE IN TERRABLE PAIN AND SUFFER IN HELL.
ALLAH CAN SUCK ON MY BIG FAT DICK AND KISS MY WHITE ASS!

KILL ALL MUSLIM CUNTS!

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Allah sucks

Author:
Allah is Gay (Lol)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:42:34 07/30/11 Sat

>ME AND ALL THESE PPL THAT AGREE WITH ME WILL KILL UR
>ASSES U WILL GO DOWN U MOTHER FUCKERS WAIT AND SEE UR
>SHITY COUNTRY CAN NEVA COMPETE WITH AMERICA!!
>ONCE EVERYBODY REOLISES WHO DUMB U GUYS ARE ALL THE
>COUNTRYS WILL GANG UP AGAINST YOU!
>U WILL ALL BE KILLED AND U WILL ALL FUKIN DIE IN
>TERRABLE PAIN AND SUFFER IN HELL.
>ALLAH CAN SUCK ON MY BIG FAT DICK AND KISS MY WHITE
>ASS!
>
>KILL ALL MUSLIM CUNTS!
YEA THATS RIGHT!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Allah sucks

Author:
doesnt matter (fine)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:00:19 11/28/11 Mon

u sure have a lot 2 say but cant spell to save your life u dumb fuck lol, america mmm, do u even know who is actually running that fucked up country? Do reasearch, or better yet, use the dictionary before u do, coz your spelling sucks. Dumb ass white bitch cunt face

Author:
Kristy :p (Chilled)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:23:09 07/09/12 Mon

>ME AND ALL THESE PPL THAT AGREE WITH ME WILL KILL UR
>ASSES U WILL GO DOWN U MOTHER FUCKERS WAIT AND SEE UR
>SHITY COUNTRY CAN NEVA COMPETE WITH AMERICA!!
>ONCE EVERYBODY REOLISES WHO DUMB U GUYS ARE ALL THE
>COUNTRYS WILL GANG UP AGAINST YOU!
>U WILL ALL BE KILLED AND U WILL ALL FUKIN DIE IN
>TERRABLE PAIN AND SUFFER IN HELL.
>ALLAH CAN SUCK ON MY BIG FAT DICK AND KISS MY WHITE
>ASS!
>
>KILL ALL MUSLIM CUNTS!

Lol you sound so stupid and hate to tell you this... But everyone hates americans exept for americans lol go burn a cross and celebrate your countrys hate with your inbread nazi brothers :D

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Allah sucks

Author:
someone
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:00:43 07/25/12 Wed

>>ME AND ALL THESE PPL THAT AGREE WITH ME WILL KILL UR
>>ASSES U WILL GO DOWN U MOTHER FUCKERS WAIT AND SEE UR
>>SHITY COUNTRY CAN NEVA COMPETE WITH AMERICA!!
>>ONCE EVERYBODY REOLISES WHO DUMB U GUYS ARE ALL THE
>>COUNTRYS WILL GANG UP AGAINST YOU!
>>U WILL ALL BE KILLED AND U WILL ALL FUKIN DIE IN
>>TERRABLE PAIN AND SUFFER IN HELL.
>>ALLAH CAN SUCK ON MY BIG FAT DICK AND KISS MY WHITE
>>ASS!
>>
>>KILL ALL MUSLIM CUNTS!

agree dude,Allah fucking sucks.Better being an american than a fucking gay muslim.
>
>Lol you sound so stupid and hate to tell you this...
>But everyone hates americans exept for americans lol
>go burn a cross and celebrate your countrys hate with
>your inbread nazi brothers :D

Author:
KKK supremist- the leader
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:44:06 09/02/12 Sun

TT (=trailer trash) you need to educate yourself, learn to speak and spell properly. Then find a place with running tap water and bath yourself several times, then remove all traces of male pubic hair from your mouth and surrounding ...before you ask anyone to suck you filthy ball! (yeah the undersized 1 you were born with!) and then just maybe your granny will feel sorry for you and remove her false teeth before helping you out! B..i...t...c...h!!!

Author:
Jesus Is Lord (sad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:25:02 05/14/11 Sat

I woulnt have a problem with Islam if they didnt kill people just because they wouldnt join Islam. And no I did not get this info off TV, my cusin was hung in Iraq just because he wouldnt join. Not saying all Muslims are like this but most of them that I know share the same belief. May Abba bless you.

Author:
FUK ALLAH
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:44:41 06/09/04 Wed

ISLAM IS A FUKING GAY RELIGION ITS NOT EVEN A RELIGION.ITS JUS A MASSIVE GROUP OF MOTHER FUKERS. BASTERDS. U WILL B KILLS.ISLMA WILL DIE. IT SAYS IN YOU MOTHER FUKING KOARAN THAT U WIL RULE THE WORLD. DREMA ON U MOTHER FUKERS. PISS ON KORAN. USE IT TO WIPE UR ASS AFTA SHIT. BOMB ALL TEH MOTHERFUKIN MOSQUES. KILL ALL THE MOSLIMS. FUKIN BASTERDS. LONG GREESI BEATRED AND LADIES SKIRTS AND HAT. U LOOK LIKE SPAGS. AND THE LADIES LOOK LIKE NINJA KIDS. BASTERDS. TELL ALLAH TO FUK ON CAMEL DIK. UR PROFIT MOHAMED FUKS DOG PIK HORSE ND ALLAHD FUKS MOHAMMED. BASTERDS. WOCH.THE AMERICANS HAVE STARTED. THERE GETIN CLOSER. SOON THEY WIL KIK ASS. SAUDI ARIABIA IS NEXT. AFGAN THEN IRAQ NOW SAUDI ARABIA. WOCH. U BASTERDS. THE KA'BA WIL B DESTROYED. FIRE EVERYWHERE. UR GAY KA'BA WIL B FUKED. AND MECCA WIL B FUKED. THERE WIL B A ARO PLANE GOIN IN TO THE KABA WEN ALL THESE BASTERDS R ON HAJ. SUK UR MOTHERS PENIS. U WOCH. A NARO PLANE WIL GO IN TO KABA AND FUK IT UP.

Author:
Deacon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:33:15 07/30/04 Fri

Islam has a big surprise coming. We realize it's a "dying" religion now...so we thought we'd help it along on it's road back to the bowels of hell. Things in places are being organized. :-)

Author:
duggy Brown
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:25:50 08/26/04 Thu

read this all you wankers, since nine elleven more and more people have converted to islam hahahaah shame on your mother fuckin name, the sucide bombers and all that is not islam, islam teaches peace and love you all got the wrong idea, we all know media is bullshit lies but you mother fuckers believe it suck ur moms hairy ball wooooooooooooooo!

NINE ELEVEN, THE TRUTH

Many if not at least 90 % of the worlds population believe that September 11th was the doing of middle eastern organised terrorist groups, in other words Usama Bin Ladin and his henchmen. If you were to ask every single individual if they believed what is said in the newspapers, tv news or any other source of news they will tell you the most predictable answer “most of it, if not all of it is propaganda”. Yet they seem to believe what the news on tv, the papers and especially the government say about the attacks and who they blame it on. Since the attack there have been many questions arising which have brought suspicion to the minds of people who are aware. False evidence, strange acts and lies have been spotted and found. This article has been produced to make the people aware of these false accusations and what the real motives behind the attacks were. Below are lists of things which have arisen and need immediate questioning:

On the day of the attack president bush was visiting a primary school, as he was asked by a CNN reporter a few weeks later at an interview, “How did you first find out about the attack and what was your response” Bush replied “ I was waiting outside a classroom, one of my colleagues approached me and told me that a plane just collided into one of the two towers, immediately I switched the tv on at the school and I turned to the news, I saw footage of the first plane flying into the tower. My thought at the moment was the pilot of the plane was a bad pilot as he flew too low and collided, but then a few minuets after I saw the second plane crash, it came to my attention America was under attack by terrorists.”
From the above statement made by bush to the reporter you can see why questions have been risen, first of all bush said he saw the first attack on tv then the second attack, yet this could not have been since the first attack was broadcasted quite a while on tv after the second attack so how could bush have seen the first attack before the second. Secondly bush stated he thought the pilot accidentally flew into the building, how could he have thought this when bush knows very well that pilots do not fly as low as that by law over a well built up area made of skyscrapers, he knew this because bush himself before becoming a president tried to become a pilot and had completed training yet failed to become one because he was tested positive for drugs.

The government said that they know the pilots of the plane at the time were Middle Eastern because they found a passport amongst the rubble after the attack with a picture of a Middle Eastern man. When the man was identified the dead Middle Eastern pilot’s mother stepped forward and said that man is my son and he died three months ago. So how can the passport of this man who died three months ago have been found amongst the rubble? This could only mean that the passport was not initially within the rubble, but it was in fact a lie and was prepared.

The flight box in other words the black box was found but was so burnt and damaged that it could not be used to find out what happened on both planes. This seems a little peculiar since the flight box has been designed and tested to withstand 3500 Gs (G standing for the force of gravity so in this case we are talking about a force 3500 times greater than gravity), the black box can withstand 1100 degree centigrade, last in salt water for 20 weeks and has a battery life for 6 years, yet it never survived and a piece of paper which was the passport of the allegedly middle eastern pilot survived, where is the sense in that?

The government also states that they found a car parked outside right next to the towers which contained a holy Quran and some kind of instruction or cd on flight simulator. They claim it was parked their by the hijackers. Now ask yourself why would the hijackers leave their car next to the tower, wouldn’t they rather drive it to the airport and leave it there or did they just want to walk?

Two months prior to the attacks the united sates government had insured the twin towers by a British company. It seems a little obvious why the government insured the towers, It was so they make no loss in money when the attack occurs, however although this attack had a great impact on the US trading, the government had already thought about this before hand, by blaming the terrorists for this attack bush had the perfect excuse to go on a rampage and destroy Afghanistan which ultimately lead to a war against Iraq, not for peace and the capture of a mad man Saddam, but for the great amount and highly valuable resource of oil to be prophited from.

On the day of the attack there were above 2000 workers missing, these workers all seemed to be Jews. Now it all falls into place, this attack was made by the US and Israel government, the 2000 workers were warned by the Israel government, USA gets the oil and becomes rich and gets to look good by trying to capture Saddam and Usama bin Ladin as a bonus, on top of this Israel’s greatest threat being Iraq is eradicated by the Americans therefore Israel can now attack Syria with comfort which as you may know has already begun and Israel can expand its empire into the middle east and claim more land.

Men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the terrorist attacks on Washington and New York have turned up alive and well. The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt.
Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September. His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and ontelevision around the world. Now he is protesting his innocence from Casablanca, Morocco. He told journalists there that he had nothing to do with the attacks on New York and Washington, and had been in Morocco when they happened. He has contacted both the Saudi and American authorities, according to Saudi press reports. He acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Dayton Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring. But, he says, he left the United States in September last year, became a pilot with Saudi Arabian airlines and is currently on a further training course in Morocco.
Abdulaziz Al Omari, another of the Flight 11 hijack suspects, has also been quoted in Arab news reports. He says he is an engineer with Saudi Telecoms, and that he lost his passport while studying in Denver.
The second Abdulaziz Al Omari is a pilot for Saudi Arabian Airlines, the report says. Meanwhile, Asharq Al Awsat newspaper, a London-based Arabic daily, says it has interviewed Saeed Alghamdi. He was listed by the FBI as a hijacker in the United flight that crashed in Pennsylvania. And there are suggestions that another suspect, Khalid Al Midhar, may also be alive.

Stories have started to crop up that America had planned the attack on Afghanistan in summer 2001 and the terrorist attacks occurred on 9/11/2001, this supports the fact that it was all planned, America was ready and prepared to attack Afghanistan well before the attack on the towers. After the attacks on the towers American did not take much time to organise themselves and go into battle, in fact it took only 3 weeks before America started their attack on Afghanistan straight after nine eleven. This is very strange as going to war with another country cannot simply be prepared over 3 weeks, it takes time and organisation, which can suggest either America have broken the world record for the fastest time to attack another country or it could simply be that they were well prepared and had it all planned before the nine eleven attack.

After the attack on the towers America released a video that Usama bin Ladin had allegedly sent to America, for the ones who have seen this video I have no more to say since you all know what a fake it was. The man in the video was not Usama bin Ladin but a replacement actor most likely hired by the government, this impostor was such a bad fake that it all most seemed like America was cutting back on costs and was trying to save money, his was much fatter than the real Usama bin Ladin and had a flat nose whereas Usama bin Ladin has a more long and pointy nose and the jaw line was totally different, see the video for yourself.

Below are some articles found on the internet, read them for yourself.

With still no credible evidence against Bin Laden, It seems according to Foxnews that Isreal may be responsible for the Sept. 11 attacks or certainly played some role. But with the Powerful Jewish Lobby in the Whitehouse and with 95% of the American Media controlled by Jews, it seems the real perpetrators may never be brought to justice. Essentially the JEWS DO CONTROL AMERICA.
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, October 8th 2001
As you can see from this statement made by Ariel Sharon, he blatantly admits Israel controls America.

This article although may seem one sided and bias has not been produced to show the rest of the world how bad the US and Israeli government are, but it has been made to show the people what really lies behind the curtains and not to believe only what your eyes see but to think deeper. We all have watched innocent countries being victims of America and its payload of bombs, it seems like America has an affinity to attack helpless countries for fabricated reasons. Bush and ultimately the people who control him have to be stopped, the truth is slowly starting to unravel and inevitably the blame will one day reach the true culprits. It seems humans are only numbers to the government and can be wasted.

Author:
haram
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:06:22 11/10/04 Wed

>ISLAM IS A FUKING GAY RELIGION ITS NOT EVEN A
>RELIGION.ITS JUS A MASSIVE GROUP OF MOTHER FUKERS.
>BASTERDS. U WILL B KILLS.ISLMA WILL DIE. IT SAYS IN
>YOU MOTHER FUKING KOARAN THAT U WIL RULE THE WORLD.
>DREMA ON U MOTHER FUKERS. PISS ON KORAN. USE IT TO
>WIPE UR ASS AFTA SHIT. BOMB ALL TEH MOTHERFUKIN
>MOSQUES. KILL ALL THE MOSLIMS. FUKIN BASTERDS. LONG
>GREESI BEATRED AND LADIES SKIRTS AND HAT. U LOOK LIKE
>SPAGS. AND THE LADIES LOOK LIKE NINJA KIDS. BASTERDS.
>TELL ALLAH TO FUK ON CAMEL DIK. UR PROFIT MOHAMED FUKS
>DOG PIK HORSE ND ALLAHD FUKS MOHAMMED. BASTERDS.
>WOCH.THE AMERICANS HAVE STARTED. THERE GETIN CLOSER.
>SOON THEY WIL KIK ASS. SAUDI ARIABIA IS NEXT. AFGAN
>THEN IRAQ NOW SAUDI ARABIA. WOCH. U BASTERDS. THE
>KA'BA WIL B DESTROYED. FIRE EVERYWHERE. UR GAY KA'BA
>WIL B FUKED. AND MECCA WIL B FUKED. THERE WIL B A ARO
>PLANE GOIN IN TO THE KABA WEN ALL THESE BASTERDS R ON
>HAJ. SUK UR MOTHERS PENIS. U WOCH. A NARO PLANE WIL GO
>IN TO KABA AND FUK IT UP.

Koran is so curupted an i can prove it liek the rest of the arabic world everythings is so FALSE TO GET SOME MORE MUSLIM LYING CHEATING AN CORRUPT THE HOLE WORLD THATS WHAT THEY DO

Author:
Mohammed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:54:53 07/01/05 Fri

hey All , i am a moslim ,all of u are goin to go to hell
at the end of the life , and the koraan will stay in ubove ur heads , u all are a bad people !!! shame on u , GOd gave u a life to say that dirty words !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just shame all on u !

Napster !

Author:
doesnt matter (fine)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:43:49 11/28/11 Mon

dumb dyslexic cunt face, u a disgrace 2 the human race, burn in hell, your comments are are so shitty kinda like your breath smells, u shouldnt be talking with that foul smelly mouth, your breath could wipe a town clean out. You'd shut the fuck up if u knew what was good for u, fuck bombing just take a gun and put a bullet right through.. Your head.. Or better yet cut of your head for posting all this shit that we've read..
Bitch ass dumb fuck, good luck

Author:
fuck_sharon_bush_and_all_the_other_kufars
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:58:18 07/30/04 Fri

you dump ass motherfuckers that are talking stupid shit about the islam
you motherfuckers dont even now what teh fuck is happening you motherfuckers u know why we fight against israel and america
u know why
no u dont
they are killing muslims all over the world but if the muslims hit back (wtc,madrid) then u motherfuckers are crying and shit but u guys aint seeing the other side of the story
so all the motherfuckers that have something to say about the islam come and talk to me u motherfuckers u guys now what honor is now u guys dont u guys would sll ur motherfuckin mom foor beer ur dumpp aass kufars go fuck ur self

p.s death to sharon and bush

Author:
bee bop (bee bop)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:24:50 09/11/06 Mon

Allah sucks, but not as well as your mother.

>you dump ass motherfuckers that are talking stupid
>shit about the islam
>you motherfuckers dont even now what teh fuck is
>happening you motherfuckers u know why we fight
>against israel and america
>u know why
>no u dont
>they are killing muslims all over the world but if the
>muslims hit back (wtc,madrid) then u motherfuckers are
>crying and shit but u guys aint seeing the other side
>of the story
>so all the motherfuckers that have something to say
>about the islam come and talk to me u motherfuckers u
>guys now what honor is now u guys dont u guys would
>sll ur motherfuckin mom foor beer ur dumpp aass kufars
>go fuck ur self
>
>
>p.s death to sharon and bush

Author:
Pissed off American (Pissed off)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:07:27 01/05/07 Fri

Okay, the idiot above who said America and Isreal are killing muslims all over the world and when muslims strike back(9/11 & Madrid), can suck my left nut. Number one, we aren't killing muslims all over the world, we are killing evil terrorists. See, thats the problem with Islam. One moron does something evil and gets his butt kicked, not for his religion but for his actions, and a whole bunch of other idiots cause trouble because they happen to be of the same religion. Get a freaking grip. I am a Christian and I can happily say that if a so called Christian goes and bombs a building killing a bunch of people, I'll be quite happy when the idiot is justifiably executed. If I'm walking down the street in Mapdot, USA and a muslim walks up to me and slaps me in the face, my beating the living crap out of him is not by any means an attack on any other muslim or person anywhere. It is strictly on the douchebag that started the fight. The real reason the war on terror starts to resemble a war on muslims is becuase too many freaking muslims are supporting terror. When I heard of stupid people attacking innocent muslims/arabs after 9/11 I would have been happy to smack them because they are uneducated idiots, but when I heard of muslims claiming any retalitory act on the actual terrorists was a war on islam/muslims everywhere/"unprovoked", I would love to smack them just as hard, maybe even a little harder. Number 2)Someone needs to read a history book, newspaper, magazine, journal, website, etc. because someone needs a freaking history lesson. Lets retrace the steps. Osama Bin Laden, backed by a bunch of terrorist pigs, leads a bunch of terrorist idiots to crash planes and murder people, then the US goes directly after the people responsible, the a whole bunch of other non-related people decide to involve themselves and cause undue trouble, so the world punishes evil acts. History shows us that a muslim started this battle. Osama Bin Laden didn't claim that Americans were killing muslims in the beginning. His biggest problem was that America had a presence in the middle east, especially Saudi Arabia(home of a supposed holy site). The whole unfounded claim about America killing muslims came after America and the rest of the world came to Bin Laden's door to settle the bill. And lastly, the complete and total moron above who claimed that America and Isreal perpetrated 9/11 needs to do the world a favor and kill yourself. I whole heartedly agree that the U.S. government is capable of and responsible for some horrible covert things, but it is utter nonsense to claim this American-Isreal 9/11 conspiracy theory. It obviously wasn't for the oil because we get less now than we did before and don't even try to say we destroyed Afganistan. Oh yes, the taliban was doing just a great job. Thats why when they were toppled, everyone was flying kites and dancing in the freaking streets. And that information was broadcast by the American media, which as no desire to do anything at all that could make America look good. For the people that are just cursing and being ignorant; SHUT UP! To the people that are talking about things they know nothing about; SHUT UP! To the people who actually defend terrorists; SHUT UP!

[> Subject: Re: Allah

Author:
dont tell you gay white pepole (allah is the best fuck all you white trsh)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:41:50 12/03/10 Fri

allah is the best fuck all you gay white trsh

[> [> Subject: Re: Allah

Author:
Thomas (malevolent)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:07:08 01/06/11 Thu

>allah is the best fuck all you gay white trsh

Allah does not exist, you sandnigger idiot. Neither does any other "god".

Author:
Atheist
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:29:15 04/17/11 Sun

ALLAH IS A PIG,SANDNIGGERS SAY THAT ISLAM IS "PEACE",PEACE? LOOKING AT THOSE COMMENTS THEY ARE EVIL

Author:
slayer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:20:46 08/08/11 Mon

Islam is the religion of the satin.

Mohamad married 4 times.
He slept with a girl who was 9, fuckin pedo prophet
he ordered his soldiers to kill people who did not embrace pisslam (islam)
he praised child molestation (fuckin pedo)
he spoke bout sexual assault on childen n women of captured fighters (muhamads a bastard)
Allah speaks bout wine in heaven (fuckin allah says not to drink on earth)
Allah speak bout women with 36DD boobs waitings for some dumb muslim who kills innocent..

FUCK ALLAH (SAW SHIT ASS WANKER) , FUCK MUHAMAD HIS COCK SUCKIN < CAMEL WANKING , PEDOPHILE PROPHET (PISS BE UPON HIM) AND FUCK PISSLAM THE PISS IN EVERY SHIT.. ALLAH HU FUCK BAR

Author:
shawn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:36:27 07/11/12 Wed

Every single person who has commented in here appears to be mentally handicapped. Can anyone spell? What a fucking pathetic bunch of twats you are.

[> Subject: Re: Allah

Author:
Ur mother (fuck u)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:07:40 07/24/12 Tue

those who think bad about Allah shall go rot in hell n suck ur daddys cocks while hanging ur mothers on fan n wankning her while raping ur bros n sis, u piece of shit that came out of the toilet shud return where the hole u came frm

[> Subject: Life is so short, y live with this crap

Author:
Sandy Bay (...)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:09:39 07/25/12 Wed

If its not Blacks or whites, or rich or poor, fat or thin, popular, nerds or jocks, or your level of education, or an area u live in, or your job title people are just generally ugly an evil at heart and will always find something to discriminate..

Religion is a beuatiful thing if followed correctly. Allah is the Arabic name for God, Creator of this world, Adam (same in Arabic) & Eve (Ghouwa in Arabic). All the other prophets, is all in the Quran. So get your facts straights, the bible the torah are all books of Allah (God).

Seek knowledge form the cradle to the Grave. An to behave this way just proves you all are people who have lost your way being just plain ugly and sharing hate.

Stop discriminating, go work, earn a living, give to the needy, help the elderly, coz before u no it, your miserable exisitngce will be over and wot do you leave this earth with..

So please go learn facts, and educate urself an get sum sort of faith.

Relgions are beautiful if followed correctly, People mess it up an give it a bad name.

an wow guess wot, life goes on after all this typing, and swearing that u did. If its frustration and anger u have, best get to the root of whats causing it, seriously...not nice.

Go back to basics be decent, be kind, coz all u going to attract is negative energy for yourself, when u laying sick all alone, and gasping ur last breath or losing a loved and no 1 gives a crap and u dont know y, its becasue u being rude, unknind and truelly ugly.

If u go an do ur research u will understand why meccah in saudi arabia is a holy place, because its the 1 place no matter what colour u are, no matter how rich u are, no matter what your education level is, or gender, u are welcomed, u pray as 1, u wear the same type clothing, every1 is treated equally and live simply an beautifully. Its a great experience. May you all be lucky enough to find your way and experience some form of peace in your lives and get some imaan an who knows an eye opener into the true message of Islam. Inshallah Ameen. Ya Rab.

[> Subject: Hello

Author:
Raja
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:52:48 12/23/12 Sun

You can not shaken even a single Muslim by throwing shit, it will come back on your face idiots. Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth. do whatever you want, Islam will continue to grow strongly. Only Islam has the solution to all issues. Islam has the best principle and way of life. One GOD and one MESSAGE. Allah is great. He is the creator and provider.

[> [> Subject: Re: Hello

Author:
Raja
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:54:35 12/23/12 Sun

>You can not shaken even a single Muslim by throwing
>shit, it will come back on your face idiots. Islam is
>the fastest growing religion on earth. do whatever you
>want, Islam will continue to grow strongly. Only Islam
>has the solution to all issues. Islam has the best
>principle and way of life. One GOD and one MESSAGE.
>Allah is great. He is the creator and provider.

[> Subject: Allah is great

Author:
Raja
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:59:33 12/23/12 Sun

Allah Who is the Creator, the Ruler and the Lord of the entire Universe has created man and provided him with temporary station in that part of His vast kingdom (cosmos) which is known as the earth. He has endowed man with the faculties of thinking and understanding, and has given him the power to distinguish right from wrong. Man has also been invested with freedom of will and choice and the power to use the resources of the world in any manner he likes. In short, man has been given a sort of autonomy while being appointed by God on earth as a successor to the beings that had previously populated it.

Author:
Jamram (Fuck you)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:12:16 03/17/13 Sun

>ALLAH MAY FUCK EVERY MOSLIM because i hate that idiot
>people.

Allah can lick my cunt, the fucking imaginary piece of shit

Author:
a Muslim (sad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:23:14 05/25/13 Sat

U r all wrong,this is sicken y u all upsetnyourselfs chilax guys,dear Muslim brothers and sisters dnt lower yourselves to this,hatred

Author:
Ggggg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:29:08 08/27/13 Tue

>ALLAH MAY FUCK EVERY MOSLIM because i hate that idiot
>people.

Author:
Ffff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:34:46 08/27/13 Tue

>>ALLAH MAY FUCK EVERY MOSLIM because i hate that idiot
>>people.
I'm a born muslim. Islam fucked my life. And the only remedy now is to kill every Muslim and that include my friends and neighbors because it's either them or us.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.