VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:47:27 04/03/17 Mon
Author: .......
Subject: Its technically not too late assuming your new TC is prompt with the paperwork. You could wait up until May but if you want to go then take the plunge. My child transferred right after the O and is currently serving a ban.
In reply to: Any advice from those who have been in this boat? 's message, "DD wants to transfer but concerned it is too,late as want to attend SRO.." on 19:08:43 04/03/17 Mon

My dancer has never been happier! Make sure you carefully examine your reasons for moving but assuming due dillegence has been done just do it tomorrow! My dancer still has the same strengths/weaknesses as before and transferring isnt going to mean automatic wins by any means. But the new schools approach to training/comps/teaching etc are a perfect fit for us. We left on good terms with the old TC and still have many friends dancing from that school, we just needed something different and are so happy we moved.

Good luck with your decision!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.