VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:14:55 04/05/17 Wed
Author: inside
Subject: I was the poster who mentined playing games and I apologise.
In reply to: I'm the mom who booked the venue. Allow me to lay it out for you. 's message, "To the poster above accusing this school/feis committee of playing games," on 05:51:09 04/05/17 Wed

It didn't seem right that here was a feis that normally goes on later in the year being moved to a date just before worlds and with the adcrg judging worlds. I understand about conflicting things that can upset a date and I did not think about it to be honest. The rumor mills start working when the big name schools send their dancers to be seen as supporting the smaller feiseanna. Would they come to this feis normally? Probably not. I didn't seen any of the DP in last years results. They wouldn't bother with a SR feis, yet this year they were there in droves to get on the podium and be seen. Again apologies and I appreciate you as a volunteer running a feis. It is a thankless job and I did not mean to demean you. Thanks again for volunteering.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.