VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:40:14 04/05/17 Wed
Author: Commonplace, from what I hear
Subject: Out of region Academy attended KOS feis end of Jan for same reason.
In reply to: Con 's message, "McGrath Academy Feis in US. CLRG wake up and stamp out the potential for corruption that this creates. More inside" on 08:34:05 04/05/17 Wed

I was told their World qs were required to attend by their TCRG because KOS director was worlds judge. Some schools will do anything for advantage. Good judges (like KOS) not affected or influeced by it, though.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• This is dumb. Anyone ever involved in running a feis knows the last thing the TC or anyone else is thinking about is who is showing up - and even in this case, where suddenly a busload of dancers show up at the feis, do they think the TC doesn't see the craven attempt for what it is? I think it says way more about the school attempting this, than anything about the TC/AD who is judging Worlds and likely was running around doing a million things that day. -- Ugh, 09:59:52 04/05/17 Wed
  • Well Said. (NT) -- A feis is an annual event - it was scheduled WAY BEFORE the AD announcements! And theres still a Cap, 15:36:19 04/05/17 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.