VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:17:57 04/07/17 Fri
Author: --
Subject: You say it's not bashing, but that's what we are talking about..more
In reply to: think about it 's message, "It's not bashing though and really if you were happy as you say, then if someone tells you those kind of things, why wouldn't your answer be something like "wow! really? that's great! glad everything is working out for you, sounds like you made the right choice for your child!". Different classes, different teachers, different training works for different people at different times. Maybe your own unhappiness with such comments and viewing them as "bashing", stems from fear that the other kid will improve, will be better, will be more competition...." on 12:39:08 04/06/17 Thu

We are talking about someone bashing the former school. I don't care if someone leaves a school. That decision is up to each person to decide. I just don't want someone trashing our school when I didn't even ask why they left. I'm talking about unsolicited comments/conversations by people. If you were unhappy and you left, good for you. That's got nothing to do with me so I don't want to listen to someone trash a school or TC I like. And there has not been someone who has left who in my own child's age group. Your assertion that I need to "think about it" because I will be fearful that the other kid will improve and be more competition is not even applicable. My "unhappiness" with such comments simply comes from this- if I'm at a feis, or where ever, I'm there to enjoy my time with my dancer and friends, not listen to negative comments.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.