VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:53:10 05/28/17 Sun
Author: floored at the Hurley Feis (fuming on the drive home)
Subject: Hurley Feis

At the end of the day we walked out the door by awards to take a picture of my daughter in her new look and we were promptly pushed out the door. We asked someone to open the door, two older woman shook their heads no at us and then a friend came by to open the door and was yelled at not to open the door. When he did my u11 daughter was pushed by this woman while in her not dress and soft shoes. It was raining outside and we explained that we couldn't walk around with her brand new soft shoes and the lady screamed at my oldest daughter "um no bye" and slammed the door. When we walked around after I carried my daughter around the building I told her my oldest daughter just lost her best friend and buried her two days before you might have heard of it it's on the news and she laughed, said "haha no I did not hear that", and smiled as did the two older ladies with her. There was no sign anywhere saying there's no re entry and she did not inform us that we couldn't walk back in until after we were outside. After that she flipped off a TC who tried to help us and yelled at him. If anyone knows the name of the african american woman outside the awards room OR the two older woman who were sitting out there laughing please forward it to me. She works for parks and rec and they will be getting a call Tuesday. I complained to Hurley staff and they are amazing and said they were going to talk to them but I didn't realize the woman touched my daughter and pushed her out the door.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.