VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:03:18 05/29/17 Mon
Author: to refuse entry.
Subject: To those attacking the OP - it was clearly said it was Parks people at fault, here, not Hurley. Some of you are jumping like the horses in the pictures. Can easily see, with the way the weather was, they went out and it was fine and then began to rain. Even without the costume, very inappropriate for the Parks person
In reply to: floored at the Hurley Feis 's message, "Hurley Feis" on 13:53:10 05/28/17 Sun

Understandable the main entrance was to be used; however, there was no entry fee to be paid. That door should have been able to be used by those attending. Can't understand why it wasn't. We, too were shut out when we stepped out to take pictures. There was absolutely no sign stating no entry - thankfully it wasn't raining for us, but I would have been just as upset as the OP if it had begun to rain and we were out there and my DD's velvet costume was getting wet.

It it were lightning and thundering, it would have been a huge safety issue - right?

To the OP, I hope you get satisfaction when calling the venue to complain.

To the others here? A little sympathy and understanding go a long way -

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.