VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:07:42 05/29/17 Mon
Author: We had the same issue and just accepted that this lady did not want to help us out.
Subject: I agree, a sign should have been placed or the employee should have made families aware. However I was in the rain and remained completely dry under the overhang. I never said dancers should stand under the overhang for a certain amount of time, but if you're clearly concerned about the dress getting wet just walk around for less than 30 seconds rather than stand there "in the rain" arguing. Not looking to stir anything up, my only point was that more time was likely spent arguing with a stubborn employee rather than walking around to the front doors.
In reply to: saw her reprimand someone for holding the door, too 's message, "So, dancers should stand under the short overhang for how long? Where you out there in the rain? Do you know if it was a downpour or a simple sprinkle? Can you adequately judge? No, you can't. Some people are hypersensitive about a $3,000 dress getting wet, point blank. The door should have been clearly marked "NO RE-ENTRY" or the person should have said something to those exiting out the door." on 20:50:10 05/29/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.