VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:25:53 05/31/17 Wed
Author: yowza
Subject: Hurley feis volunteers were great but I can tell you if one of my school's parents got on here and posted like some folks in this thread (no guarantee who it is but mods are all-knowing) -- our TC would be having a come to Jesus meeting with all parents about it.
In reply to: Do you know how these boards work? 's message, "I can't believe you think the school has control over who "posts for them" on message boards? You know random people can post however they please? My guess is that no one is from the school so far and no one has identified with the school? Most of these posts are probably from the OP and maybe two people. Why this would reflect badly on Hurley is beyond me." on 05:50:22 05/31/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.