VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:10:44 05/31/17 Wed
Author: none
Subject: I second that. I do not think "bullying is quite prevalent in Irish dance". I think certain people seem to bring drama on themselves and then think everyone is against them.
In reply to: Adam Henry Magee 's message, "Bullying seems to be something that is quite prevelant in Irish dancing. I am currently writing about my expierence of it in irish dancing and outside of it. It might interest you. http://adamhenry16.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/a-brief-autobiography-how-irish-dancing.html" on 02:34:50 05/30/17 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Having fallen for your bait in the past, Adam, the only evidence of bullying I have seen is YOU bullying TCRGs and fellow dancers (including minors), naming names when you know they wouldn't approve, all because they didn't approve of your behavior at the studio. (NT) -- YOU are the bully!, 10:21:58 05/31/17 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.