VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:15:09 06/27/17 Tue
Author: Thanks again!
Subject: I meant one school in MEMPHIS, which is the nearest to Oxford, MS.
In reply to: Thanks for the responses! 's message, "Looks like there is only one school and they only offer classes one day a week. DD is a championship dancer and I don't think this will be enough. She may have to decide between attending Ole Miss and competitive dancing. I don't think it's going to work out for her to do both successfully." on 09:13:59 06/27/17 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• OP, it's possible, but not easy, to continue dancing in college when there is no school nearby. My dd keeps her stamina/fitness up (really the most important issue), found practice space on campus and runs her dances herself, and also skypes her TC or sends video to get critiques. -- hth, 06:43:37 06/28/17 Wed
  • Her TCRG requires dancers to work with another school if they are going to college in an area where he doesn't teach. He won't do the skype thing (other dancers have run into this). She will have to transfer to another school if she wants to keep dancing. -- More inside, 12:23:31 06/29/17 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.