VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:43:37 06/28/17 Wed
Author: hth
Subject: OP, it's possible, but not easy, to continue dancing in college when there is no school nearby. My dd keeps her stamina/fitness up (really the most important issue), found practice space on campus and runs her dances herself, and also skypes her TC or sends video to get critiques.
In reply to: Thanks for the responses! 's message, "Looks like there is only one school and they only offer classes one day a week. DD is a championship dancer and I don't think this will be enough. She may have to decide between attending Ole Miss and competitive dancing. I don't think it's going to work out for her to do both successfully." on 09:13:59 06/27/17 Tue

On breaks, she attends class religiously and even takes a private or two. She was able to compete at the O and is going to NANs. It isn't perfect but it is helping keep her in ID when otherwise she would be done because her college is 6 hours from home with no ID school within 90 miles.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.