VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:23:31 06/29/17 Thu
Author: More inside
Subject: Her TCRG requires dancers to work with another school if they are going to college in an area where he doesn't teach. He won't do the skype thing (other dancers have run into this). She will have to transfer to another school if she wants to keep dancing.
In reply to: hth 's message, "OP, it's possible, but not easy, to continue dancing in college when there is no school nearby. My dd keeps her stamina/fitness up (really the most important issue), found practice space on campus and runs her dances herself, and also skypes her TC or sends video to get critiques." on 06:43:37 06/28/17 Wed

I did talk to her and she still really wants to go to Ole Miss. I don't blame her. Beautiful campus, great academics, great Greek life and she is a legacy (My Mom went there). I promised I would contact the teacher in Memphis to see if she would do private lessons. Looks like she is a full-time physician, so she may not be able to accomodate us. It would be a dream come true if a competitive school would open in N. Mississippi near Oxford. I'm not willing to pay for her to go all the way to Jackson (in which case she might as well drive an extra hour and dance at a Nashville area school). Ugh, when they graduate and want to have it all! Drake, Muggivan, Maguire, any of you interested in expanding into a new market area??????

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.