VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:32:45 10/02/17 Mon
Author: Dance mom
Subject: Fair point.... more inside.
In reply to: DD rocks 's message, "After going to sooooo many comps, I've realized that no matter how much work, prep and planning goes into a feis- things will happen and go wrong. I'm grateful for all those folks who work hard to give my child a chance to compete and advance. Complaining doesn't help- only frustrates people more. And your kids are watching! Teach them to compete and be thankful- don't teach them to complain! It will backfire on you someday;)" on 06:48:28 10/02/17 Mon

We were at this feis. Our dancer didn't get the win she needed but that was on her. Had nothing to do with stage size or long day. I saw stage monitors as well as musician trying to move it along quickly. I also watched them having to chase down dancers who weren't side stage when they were supposed to be and some checking in late to try to get later line placement. My guess is that the difficult dancers are probably the ones with the difficult parents who are complaining. Lol

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.