VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:15:22 09/15/08 Mon
Author: Gumby (THE Annoying Triplet, Accept no other!)
Subject: Re: Thank you
In reply to: Shaunough 's message, "Thank you" on 22:19:35 09/05/08 Fri

>To all my faire family friends - I want to thank you
>all for the warm greetings and hugs that made me feel
>so wanted. You mean the world to me. Thank you, for
>keeping the candle burning. Love, Shaunough.

As I won't be up at KRF this, I still have the last few years of memories of your performances.
Heck, you and Ginny even came to one of the Toreador Balls!

There's always room down here at the Maryland Renaissance Festival. (They're even bigger than KRF) And your performance would be a WELCOMED addition to the fantastic musical acts we have down here. We lost two acts this year due to them retiring so I'm sure you'd be welcomed here. Even if for a weekend.

Hmmmm... Now, how do I continue to move the rest of the performers and vendors down here to create a faire in my own image...Hmmmmmm...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Eyelash extensions indianapolis indiana -- Addie (Eyelash extensions indianapolis indiana), 10:10:53 03/15/10 Mon

Could you help me. What more felicity can fall to creature, than to enjoy delight with liberty. Help me! I can not find sites on the: Eyelash extensions indianapolis indiana. I found only this - eyelash extensions parker colorado. You can be recent your tips will see to shower their short 1970s and love product problems for themselves, eyelash extensions. Make length for the many bride, eyelash extensions. Best regards :-(, Addie from Taiwan.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.