VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:31:05 09/15/08 Mon
Author: Gumby (THE Annoying Triplet, Accept no other!)
Subject: Re: Hawking at faire
In reply to: Shaunough 's message, "Hawking at faire" on 22:15:17 09/10/08 Wed

>Iím back, but in a different context. Vendors and
>friends who have enjoyed my music and shenanigans have
>asked me to hawk their wares. So, Iíve written songs
>to highlight their goods and mix with traditional
>songs. Iíll be wandering....come find me and support
>the vendors and the best faire friends in all the
>Realm. Thank You, Thank You, Thank you...for your
>support. Shaunough

I'm glad you're back! Although perhaps I could still tempt you as a guest artist down here at a little place called The Maryland Renaissance Festival (yeah yeah yeah, I live down here now, so I have a new home faire. I miss everyone up there terribly and the faires as well, MDRF isn't like KRF nor CTRF, but I just can't afford to come back up there and in the scheme of things, Maryland does not sufer from the recession as much as the rest of the U.S. so we're doing well here with employment outside the faires as well..Hint Hint to people looking for work. BUT I digress....Where was I? Oh yes, temping peole to come down...)

Guest artists are always welcome to apply! If you think KRF is big, you ain't see nothing till you come down here.

Plus you can all come down here and visit me! And in the long run, isn't that what it's really all about? Coming down to visit Gumby? Of course it is.

You know you want to.....

All the cool kids are doing it......

You can't be cool too unless you do it too.....

Annoying, aren't I??

My work is done here!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: Hawking at faire -- bremda, 20:16:54 09/16/08 Tue

>>

>
>
>My work is done here!
gumby if Morgan and I wanted to come and see you could we stay on y0ur couchaaaaaaa The travel aint so bad its the putting us up is the bitch so we can have a proper visit
brenda

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: Hawking at faire -- Gumby, 08:07:58 09/17/08 Wed

>gumby if Morgan and I wanted to come and see you could
>we stay on y0ur couchaaaaaaa The travel aint so bad
>its the putting us up is the bitch so we can have a
>proper visit
>brenda

Your couch is prepared at The Renniesylum! Just email me your arrival date robnleech at yahoo

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: Hawking at faire -- Brenda, 18:20:59 09/17/08 Wed

I would really love to get out of MA for awhile.... finances being tight don't know when but I really appriciate the invite.. we will keep you posted if some kind of wind fall comes our way
Love Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Whole foods stock market prices -- Ledah (Whole foods stock market prices), 17:52:33 03/17/10 Wed

Good evening. Have patience awhile; slanders are not long-lived. Truth is the child of time; erelong she shall appear to vindicate thee. Help me! I can not find sites on the: Whole foods stock market prices. I found only this - stock market mineral prices. Internet, when it drops to $75 opinion funds, increase and bid finance change, stock market prices. Stock market prices, wireless local loop prices. Thanks for the help :cool:, Ledah from Lithuania.

[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.