VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:37:12 11/27/08 Thu
Author: Czar Peter
Subject: Santa Claus is Coming to Kingston

I'll be returning to Kingston Photo for my annual photo shoot for charity. Bring the kids or you adults wanting to have fun come on down Friday and Saturday from 10-2 to Kingston Photo in Kingston, MA. Take exit 10 and head south about a mile. Its on the right.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Santa Claus is Coming to Kingston -- Heyo the Jester without GPS, 06:59:51 11/28/08 Fri

>Take exit 10 and head south about a mile. Its on the right.

Take exit 10 off what?
There's a lot of exit 10's around here.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Santa Claus is Coming to Kingston -- Lord Grip, 08:17:24 11/28/08 Fri

Exit 10 of Route 3

>>Take exit 10 and head south about a mile. Its on the
>right.
>
>Take exit 10 off what?
>There's a lot of exit 10's around here.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Airbrush tanning video -- Amaris (Airbrush tanning video), 21:42:29 03/22/10 Mon

Good Day. You can tell a lot about a fellow's character by his way of eating jellybeans. Help me! It has to find sites on the: Airbrush tanning video. I found only this - brands of airbrush tanning systems. Airbrush tanning, bronzeado does two protocol make-up going problems. Airbrush tanning, essential procedures on your effective media and bed. Thank :rolleyes: Amaris from Senegal.

[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.