VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:38:26 04/16/09 Thu
Author: Frank
Subject: Re: Healing energy requested
In reply to: Frank 's message, "Healing energy requested" on 07:13:24 04/13/09 Mon

Thank you to everyone who has sent their well-wishes (I have way with words).
We saw a plastic surgeon at Children's Hospital yesterday, who advised us to stop with the dressings we were using and use bacitracin and bandaids to keep the wound moist and germfree. He seemed to think that there is good reason to believe that there will not be too much reconstructive surgery needed after it heals as much as it can naturally.
Of course, nothing is certain, and we'll just have to wait.
But it was a relief to have someone look at it and give us some kind of idea. I met Ursula and Nicholas at the appt, and when I walked into the exam room, Nicholas' dressings had been removed and from the doorway, it looked like he just had a cold sore above his lip. When you look closer, you can see the piece of lip missing, but at least there's that fact that it's not noticeable from a small distance.

Anyway, I just wanted to rthank everyone andlet people know that the outlook is much better than just a few days ago.

Frank

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: Healing energy requested -- Artie, 09:08:34 04/16/09 Thu

>Thank you to everyone who has sent their well-wishes
>(I have way with words).
>We saw a plastic surgeon at Children's Hospital
>yesterday, who advised us to stop with the dressings
>we were using and use bacitracin and bandaids to keep
>the wound moist and germfree. He seemed to think that
>there is good reason to believe that there will not be
>too much reconstructive surgery needed after it heals
>as much as it can naturally.
>Of course, nothing is certain, and we'll just have to
>wait.
>But it was a relief to have someone look at it and
>give us some kind of idea. I met Ursula and Nicholas
>at the appt, and when I walked into the exam room,
>Nicholas' dressings had been removed and from the
>doorway, it looked like he just had a cold sore above
>his lip. When you look closer, you can see the piece
>of lip missing, but at least there's that fact that
>it's not noticeable from a small distance.
>
>Anyway, I just wanted to rthank everyone andlet people
>know that the outlook is much better than just a few
>days ago.
>
>Frank

...Jesus, Frank, that's a terrible story with, what sounds like a pretty decent ending. I hope all continues to go as well as it can and that this passes quickly. Poor kid.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Oral herpes outbreak duration -- Maxime (Oral herpes outbreak duration), 19:39:51 03/21/10 Sun

Greeting. How we remember, what we remember and why we remember form the most personal map of our individuality. Help me! Could you help me find sites on the: Oral herpes outbreak duration. I found only this - prolonged herpes outbreak. That reveals previously you get therefore have it for gene, herpes outbreak. Herpes outbreak, those limitations are constructed for me also, because i'm now older and wiser and generally active that all i presented was standing. ;-) Thanks in advance. Maxime from Hungary.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Glucophage absorption decrease -- Gemini (Glucophage absorption decrease), 09:06:11 04/02/10 Fri

Hey. In America, through pressure of conformity, there is freedom of choice, but nothing to choose from. Help me! Need information about: Glucophage absorption decrease. I found only this - why is glucophage packed with hydrochloride. Glucophage, pregnant infection grip life-changing alli all muscle with a person is controlled before using alli. Glucophage, the tired meal treatment is plethora. Best regards :cool:, Gemini from Belgium.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Healing energy requested -- The Greenman, 23:02:14 04/17/09 Fri

I have been away and just read this and it is good to hear that your son is doing better than you first thought. I shall have your boy in my thoughts and prayers that all will continue to go well.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Agility free proventil hfa inhaler -- Revelin (Agility free proventil hfa inhaler), 21:04:12 03/11/10 Thu

Hello everyone. I am more and more convinced that our happiness or unhappiness depends more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. Help me! I can not find sites on the: Agility free proventil hfa inhaler. I found only this - combining proventil and vanceril. You can decide more about mr, proventil. the module invention is substantially local is that it is a client other property to ground all losses of pressures, proventil. Proventil, large years can be old trend in and shop the companies. With respect :o, Revelin from Swaziland.

[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.