VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:20:50 07/21/09 Tue
Author: Duchess Ingeborg von Hohengarten
Subject: PBJ/Czarina Princzipessa/Capt Penn/Gils/Giliana

Wow where is everybody? Have not been here for awhile - looks like no one posts anymore.

Anyway for those of you who are out there and are interested, Gils will be singing the role of the Witch in German in Engelbert Humperdinck's Opera (not that Humperdinck) "Hansel Und Gretel" Sunday August 2 at 2:00 at the Center for Arts in Natick.

She got rave reviews for her portrayal of Berta in Il Barbiere di Siviglia last month and offers are coming in!

Ciao, Jura

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:

[> Re: PBJ/Czarina Princzipessa/Capt Penn/Gils/Giliana -- Michael Paolucci, 13:46:07 07/21/09 Tue

>Wow where is everybody? Have not been here for awhile
>- looks like no one posts anymore.
>
>Anyway for those of you who are out there and are
>interested, Gils will be singing the role of the Witch
>in German in Engelbert Humperdinck's Opera (not that
>Humperdinck) "Hansel Und Gretel" Sunday August 2 at
>2:00 at the Center for Arts in Natick.
>
>She got rave reviews for her portrayal of Berta in Il
>Barbiere di Siviglia last month and offers are coming
>in!
>
>Ciao, Jura

I could do with a bit of culture, I'm in!

Besides, I'm all about witches teaching small
children a lesson in etiquette ! LOL Eat my house will they

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]


[> [> Re: PBJ/Czarina Princzipessa/Capt Penn/Gils/Giliana -- guy todd, 12:01:26 07/22/09 Wed


>
>Besides, I'm all about witches teaching small
>children a lesson in etiquette ! LOL Eat my house will
>they


...the marzipan 2 x 4s were a bad idea...

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: PBJ/Czarina Princzipessa/Capt Penn/Gils/Giliana -- Michael Paolucci, 16:29:49 07/22/09 Wed

>
>>
>>Besides, I'm all about witches teaching small
>>children a lesson in etiquette ! LOL Eat my house will
>>they
>
>
>...the marzipan 2 x 4s were a bad idea...
It was the gigerbread crown moulding that really
drew them!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: PBJ/Czarina Princzipessa/Capt Penn/Gils/Giliana -- Michael Paolucci, 16:31:02 07/22/09 Wed

>>
>>>
>>>Besides, I'm all about witches teaching small
>>>children a lesson in etiquette ! LOL Eat my house
>will
>>>they
>>
>>
>>...the marzipan 2 x 4s were a bad idea...
>It was the gigerbread crown moulding that really
>drew them!
That would be GINGERBREAD! DOH!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: PBJ/Czarina Princzipessa/Capt Penn/Gils/Giliana -- guy todd, 18:47:09 07/22/09 Wed

>That would be GINGERBREAD! DOH!

Gigerbread would be fun...;-)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]





Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]


Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.