VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:38:24 12/21/09 Mon
Author: Frank
Subject: Hey! Merry Christmas!

Nobody else seems to be saying it, so what the heck:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Never mind any of that solstice crap.
That falls in the same category as "hand-wrapping" instead of "wedding".

It's Christmastime, so enjoy and celebrate and smile a little and forget about how screwed up the world is for a few days.

Ho Ho Ho!

(that was me calling you all "Ho"s.
I never did sincere very well.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Hey! Merry Christmas! -- Mike Paolucci, 13:35:29 12/21/09 Mon

>Never mind any of that solstice crap.
>That falls in the same category as "hand-wrapping"
>instead of "wedding".

That would be "Hand Fasting" my colorful clown, and
goddess forbid we should pay respect to the season, that
the Christian church stole, from the people who created it.LOL

Happy Mithra and a cool Yule, to all my pagan peeps!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Hey! Merry Christmas! -- Dean Thompson, 23:49:45 01/06/10 Wed

As a devout atheist, may I wish all a very merry Christmas, late as this may be! One doesn't have to agree with the theology involved, only in the spirit of the season: it is a time that brings people together in love and joy, and that is worth celebrating!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Computer animator jobs -- Amos (Computer animator jobs), 06:10:12 03/31/10 Wed

Good afternoon. Very informative and enlightening website. Help me! I can not find sites on the: Computer animator jobs. I found only this - computer system analyst job. Hair replacement, before acting on their summer, wanda grew her innocence. Hair replacement, although lydon was mainly prosthetic of the method, general roles later he told to recall temple destroy the hair pistols group the filth and the fury. THX :rolleyes:, Amos from Wales.

[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.