VoyForums

05/26/17 00:43:00VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01/23/15 18:24:16
Author: Mark Peterson (Opportunity)
Subject: Looking for a manufacturing source for a start up

I have a mostly wooden product that I would like to get on the market starting fairly small and building from there and am searching for a source to make and build this product. It is fairly simple, but yet precise so it would make the most sense to create fixtures and jigs to make these parts and assemblies repeatable. I would need to partner with someone who could help with the logistics of purchasing the other parts. Financially I would front or pay for parts, supplies, wood, etc. Please write my provided e-mail if you are interested so I can get you a Non-Displosure agreement signed and thus able to fully disclose my idea and the details. I have a working prototype that is also a guide to the desired appearance. I will also be able to provide all fully detailed drawings and support documentation. Thank you for your consideration. Mark P.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.