VoyForums

12/16/18 07:37:53Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 02/22/18 14:37:56
Author: Tom DeSanto (positive outlook for the future)
Subject: Woodworking power tools & handtools

I have a garage filled with power tools (all on casters) and a bunch of hand power tools (some new in sealed boxes)that I wish t sell as one lot. After 62 years of marriage, I became a widower in 2014.In Jan 2016 I had heart surgery which kept me hospitalized for approximately 11 months. After discharge from various medical facilities I went home with a brand new walker an aid for my walking. At 90 years old, I decided that my body lacked the strength and agility to operate power equipment. For safety, i decided to sell all my tools and hardware.
Houston Woodworkers was recommended by the good people at WOODCRAFT (I-45 at FM1960). If interested, please e-mail me at tdesanto947@gmail.com.
Thank you for taking the time to read this email. (If you prefer, you may call me in the afternoon at 281 257 9838. If no answer, I am probably at a doctor's appointment.
Have a safe, pleasant, and blessed weekend. Tom

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.