VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

07/24/17 01:43:52VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11/ 1/08 12:27:51
Author: Jim Milliman from AB's Gloves & Abrasives
Subject: High Quality Abrasives & Your Wallet Still Has Cash In It

Hey Everybody,

I happened upon your forum and I wanted to drop in and say hello. My name is Jim and I am the online sales manager for AB's Gloves and Abrasives in Sturgis Michigan. We are the largest Mirka distributor in the United States. We have been supplying the RV industry in Northern Indiana with the majority of their woodworking and finishing supplies for the past 25 years.

We do a ton of volume sandpaper and abrasives sales and we get excellent pricing from our distributors because of it. We've shipped Abranet, Abralon, and other exclusive Mirka products all over the country because our prices can't be beat.

We stock everything you could possible need in all sizes and shapes imaginable. From wide belts to portable belts, PSA discs to hook & loop in all sizes. Cutting tools. You name it, we have it.

We are also a distributor for Hermes, VSM, SAIT and other abrasive manufacturers as well as high quality Dynabrade Air Tools. We have a 20,000 square foot warehouse full of brand new store stock. We also sell work and safety gloves, safety glasses and other personal protective gear including dust masks and respirators.

If you are feeling the pinch of the economy and you are looking for a way to save on your bottom line, I would invite you to visit us at our website.

http://WWW.ABGLOVESANDABRASIVES.COM

Compare pricing, see a small portion of the products we carry, and then give me a call at 269-341-2227 for a personal quote on anything you need. The higher the volume and frequency of your orders the better the price gets.

Thank you very much for your time,

Jim Milliman - Online Sales Manager
AB's Gloves & Abrasives, Inc
1227 S Centerville Road
Sturgis, MI 49091

269-341-2227 direct
269-651-4966 fax attention to Jim Milliman

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.