VoyForums

04/26/17 20:30:18VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01/ 1/09 18:35:24
Author: Rick Pirner
Subject: Looking for someone to set up an old shop!

Hi, I am looking for someone that can set up my dad's old shop for him. Basically get all his tools sharpened again and in good working order. And he has an old lathe that he says he would love to try but it has never worked. I am willing to pay someone hourly or a fixed price to get it all fixed up for him. He has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and stated to me he would love his shop back in order where he could do different things again. So if anyone knows of someone that does this sort of thing or can maybe give me a direction to go in I would really appreciate it. I tryed to get this done before christmas for him but can't find anyone that does this sort of work. Please send any suggestions to rick.pirner@kinetics.net thanks.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.