VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

10/16/17 17:25:49VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09/ 9/14 09:48:21
Author: Patrick R. (Nervous and Excited)
Subject: Help Building a Bassinet

Hi! I just found out I am going to be a father for the first time. I've been thinking of a way to surprise my wife and make a family heirloom at the same time. Unfortunately I have never tried anything like this and was wondering if anybody would be willing to help me build a bassinet for my new baby. Nothing fancy but I want the assistance to make sure it is safe and won't fall apart once I put the baby in it. ha. I live in the Heights area but am willing to travel. Not sure what all would be needed but I have a basic design that I thought of but am open to suggestions. If anybody has some free time and willing to help I'd love to hear from you. Willing to pay for your time and use of tools. Also if this is not the place for this type of proposal I apologize. Thanks!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.