VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Re: Gina L. Dartt

Author:
Gun Brooke
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:33:41 09/03/05 Sat
In reply to: Jay 's message, "Gina L. Dartt" on 15:55:50 08/29/05 Mon

I couldn't be happier about having Gina as a "colleague"!!! I love being part of the Bold Strokes Books family, and haven't regretted signing with them for a second. They listen to, and nurture, their authors and make us feel like we really matter, and that they want our stories to be the best they can be.

Welcome on board, Gina. I look forward to re-reading "Unexpected Sparks" and FINALLY reading "Unexpected Ties"... and then the un-named third title that I'm sure you have brewing somewhere.

I'm working on a new romance story for Bold Strokes, and will let you all know the title once it's official. :-)

Stay safe, folks!

Gun

PS. Jay - don't you feel that you and I had a itsy-bitsy to do with the fact that Bold Strokes had the honour to get Gina into their stable? :-)

>Gina Dartt has justed signed a book contract with
>Boldstrokes Books for a "new" Unexpected Sparks and
>Unexpected Ties!!!! Coming out next summer I believe.
>Get ready for some great reading next summer!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.