VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Bryan Adams....a cool guy !

Author:
Harry
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:59:54
In reply to: David UK 's message, "Bryan Adams....keeping rock and roll alive." on Sat May 07, 2016 16:28:50

Agree with what you say about Bryan Adams, we saw him end January doing the similar performance in Bilbao, Spain when he kicked off the year with a tour around Spain and Portugal.

Amazing the number of gigs Bryan and his team are doing every year, from Europe to the USA, Australia, back to Europe a total of 100 concerts or more. His sidekick Keith (leadguitar) and Micky (drums) have been playing with Bryan for as long as 30 years !

Once heard him say on tv when the commentator asked how can you go on doing so many performances? "You go to work every day don't you? I love my job, we do sets of 7-8 concerts in a row and then after a break move to another part of the earth." Simple isn't it?

After the Bilbao concert we stayed the night at the local Novotel, nothing fancy. When we checked out the next morning I saw from the corner of my eye that Bryan just came down the elevator. Although his driver was waiting he took the time for fans to take pictures, what a nice guy he is.

As a long-time Buddy Holly fan I imagine that would have been the same attitude my hero Buddy showed in his days of glory.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Bryan Adams....a cool guy !David UKTue May 24, 2016 01:08:25

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.