VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Vintage Rock Magazine

Author:
Molly Bloom
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Fri August 12, 2016 16:31:09
In reply to: Dale 's message, "Vintage Rock Magazine" on Thu July 21, 2016 23:34:07

I was curious, too. I bought the "Vintage" post, for $20CDN, finally, at the last minute, hoping I might jump on the recycle bin in my local food store before it was gone, and surprisingly they all sold. I got the last copy!

Yeah.

Generally speaking, a lovely account for new fans while those of us who know the truth, plus the ‘finer points’, will never be happy, I felt it was more than a suitable production, after so many years of nothing new: one of Buddy’s best photos was used (big bucks for that image), first and foremost, ‘gold’ foil, black and red cover, extreme contrast, in what was the strongest juxtaposition of my favorite black/white photo. Can you tell I’ve worked in production?

Sure there were factual issues, but that will always be the problem for those of us who know and care about the original story... and we’re dying out... nevertheless. Hang on to your story for the rest of us....

Loved it. More, more, more, say I....

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.