VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Ritchie Valens and Sisters

Author:
Kait (Wondering)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thu September 08, 2016 18:39:11

Hi, if this topic is not really ok to be posted on these boards, please someone feel free to e-mail with me.
I read something somewhere that one of the valens sisters was talking about Ritchie. She said, that since the age of 15 Ritchie was mainly the one that took care of his sisters and his younger brother. She went on to say how he'd make sure that they had food, and were washed.
But, the question I was wondering was what kinds of songs did Ritchie sing to them/ with them? Also how did older children look after the younger ones back in the 50's?
Does anyone know if Ritchie had a way to listen to music? I know I read somewhere that his mom didn't even own a record player and he had to go over friends houses to listen to records. But, does anyone know if he had his own little radio in his room, or at some point once he got his house from his mom did he get one? I know once he had gotten his mom the house, he got her a nice sound system, but did he ever have his own?
Does anyone know what Ritchie like to listen to for music? I know he loved Little Richard, the song 'Little Darlin', Jarry Louies, but anything else?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Ritchie Valens and SistersAustinFri September 09, 2016 13:28:59
Re: Ritchie Valens and SistersKait (Still Wondering)Fri September 09, 2016 22:04:06
Re: Ritchie Valens and SistersKait (Happy)Sun September 11, 2016 17:12:28

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.