VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Buddy's flight logbook and plane

Author:
Lajos Polya
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thu September 22, 2016 21:31:20
In reply to: Frank 's message, "Re: Buddy's flight logbook and plane" on Thu September 22, 2016 04:02:21

I will be happy to answer that comment you have left.
If you had read the article you would have not overlooked some important points. I purchased the item with no intention of ever selling it i spent several hundred pounds to frame it which i am happy to supply images, I never ever imagined there would be any more to the log book then enjoying it as a collector and fan, I took a relaxed approach to looking into the background of it more, And discovered the plane. I have sacrificed my item which i love and enjoyed so it can go along with the plane so it can then be brought to the public view and allow it to be preserved for life. Also the owner is in all respect older and i cannot be for certain how long or how much time i will ever have with him, If anything happens to him i will have lost the plane and it will just be something only i and him knew about, So yes it is a short period of time but i want it saved for buddy holly's legacy. It is not about the money either, I tried several places who would not take it on loan the buddy holly centre could have had it for a life time which i offered but they limited to 3-5 then it gets accessed again after that period. They was the 1st people i went to and respectfully the space is an issue. I also wanted the story out there would you sooner it not? Also i have some inside information of some people who are planning to place it in a location for you all to see depending if they with they have a high chance to obtain it. I do hope that answers all your questions. respectfullly i felt it was the best way to go, As the owner. Thank you for your query.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Buddy's flight logbook and planeJessica BysonFri September 23, 2016 11:20:18

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.