VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Vandergriff's book "In Flanders Field"

Author:
Mike C
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Mon October 03, 2016 13:16:19
In reply to: Lachlan 's message, "Re: Vandergriff's book "In Flanders Field"" on Mon October 03, 2016 10:30:08

But Lachlan, it's you that started this up again. You triggered this by describing my opinion as 'unwarranted'. My opinion is not unwarranted - it's perfectly reasonable and I have expressed it very politely. None of the three of us who think like this chimed in until you used that word.

As to your question 'how would that make you feel?' - I am not bothered how Ryan feels. I have no axe to grind with him personally, good luck with his book but if you publish in the public domain you open yourself to public reaction. He must take the bouquets and the brickbats, same as any author. I'm sure most people here who have bought his book will love it.

Incidentally, I have never said that the title should change, I have never ever said that.

And what makes you think I have no interest in the subject?

Mike

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Vandergriff's book "In Flanders Field"JessTue October 04, 2016 06:55:01
Re: Vandergriff's book "In Flanders Field"LachlanTue October 04, 2016 21:17:13

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.