VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Vandergriff's book "In Flanders Field"

Author:
William Looft
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sun October 09, 2016 00:31:59
In reply to: Mike Simms (HK) 's message, "Re: Vandergriff's book "In Flanders Field"" on Sat October 08, 2016 04:07:25

I don't think Ryan Vandergriff intended to dishonour or offend anyone by his use of the title.

Was it the best choice for a title? Judging from your continued responses, probably not. Can it be changed? It could, but at great expense to the author. To what end? Changing the title will not change the outcomes of WWI, WWII or any other. Why not just let the matter rest?

No-one is encouraged by continually bringing the subject up.

All that stands to be acomplished are hurt feelings that can be avoided by letting the matter drop.

Your dead relatives couldn't care less. And this subject is a study in futility.

You have made your point very effectively. Now is the time to put it to rest, please.

I come to this cite to enjoy accounts about the music I like, not read about hurt feelings.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Vandergriff's book "In Flanders Field"TomFri January 06, 2017 13:54:04

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.