VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Al Caiola, RIP

Author:
Dave H
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Mon November 14, 2016 16:10:06
In reply to: Damon 's message, "Re: Al Caiola, RIP" on Mon November 14, 2016 10:09:31

Ho ho....
It might have done, if I had attempted to publish. Every single letter and pixel was previously published material! However, it was just for my own amusement. It was entitled "The Buddy Holly Collection", and contained a little potted history, some pics including Peggy Sue, Buddy's bike, the Eau Claire gig and others. The meat of it was a table of all Buddy's songs that I liked, date recorded and session personnel. The centrefold was the famous photo of the crashed plane.
Buddy was no stranger to great guitarists. George Barnes and Al Chernet were on the "Early In The Morning" session and the Jack Hansen band on "True Love Ways" included Al Caiola again. Don Arnone was part of the Jack Hansen combo on the apartment overdubs.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Al Caiola, RIPDave HTue November 15, 2016 04:21:32

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.